• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 61
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 32
  • Total: 32
bhphotovideo
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

This maybe of interest

Started by Malcolm1938, April 07, 2011, 10:20:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malcolm1938

I got an email this morning that highlighted a new line from 7dayshop.com.

Looks like a useful item at a very low price, link below, scroll down to find the size you would need.

http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/default.php?filterwords=7dayshop+Lens+Filter+-+Variable+ND&x=0&y=0&filterwordsalldb=1&r=20110331-2

I dont work for them and have not tried this item ....
FKA CannOffice
Too old to die young
Every day is a good day - if you wake up....

My Gallery

Graham

Crossed polarisers? :tup:
                        Graham.
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Malcolm1938

Probably but at least they have a scale on them to help get things consistent.
FKA CannOffice
Too old to die young
Every day is a good day - if you wake up....

My Gallery

michaelb104

I've bitten the bullet and ordered one just to see what it is like.  I've looked at them before but they seemed to be really expensive.

I guess if it is rubbish there is always fleabay.

I'll post again when (if) it arrives and I've tried it.
Mike

My Flickr   .   My Fluidr

skellum

I have a ND4 & ND8 from 7 day shop and both are ok. They claim they are manufactured by a company that supplies well known brands but don't say who exactly.
I am tempted to get one myself. ........ :legit:

jinky

Just got my variable filter from 7 day shop with my Grand National winnings - knew I had it in the bag before I ordered it  ;).
Be a few days before I try it out I think but will let you know. There is a scale marked on it and feels like nice quality - will see how it shoots through it.

skellum

Took this shot today with my ND4 from 7 Day shop then decided to order a variable ND but 77mm are out of stock.

jinky

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.