• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 145
  • Total: 145
parkcameras
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

PS3...

Started by Darren1978, September 22, 2009, 01:59:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darren1978

...anyone got one?  Tend to dabble in a bit of Call of Duty (Modern Warfare & World at War) as well as FIFA 09 if anyone ever wants a game online  :tup:

Quite looking forward to the new FIFA 10 coming out on the 2nd October, and then Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 on November 10th...both look mighty good  :)

Mick

Nope, sorry we're XBox 360 in our house.  COD is brilliant, I think we have just about every version released for the 360, and my boy wants us to pre order modern warfare 2.  He'll have to wait for that one, as they cost a bloomin fortune. :D
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Darren1978

The trailers for Modern Warfare 2 look superb....think i prefer the 'modern' element to it, makes it a bit more current

Darren1978

Just over a week to go until MW2 is released, looking forward to it...although I'm not sure the girlfriend is  ;D

At least when this game comes out it will give me a good reason not to play that shambles of a game FIFA10...if you thought the beta test of PR was bad with all the bugs and glitches in that, well.....you ain't seen nothing until you've played FIFA10  :o

minky_monkey

I`ve got a PS3, hardly use it to be honest.  I`ve got COD4, I`m possibly the most dangerous member to have on your team!  I shoot everything, friend, foe, whatever... lol.

Mick

Quote from: Darren1978 on September 22, 2009, 03:50:34 PM
The trailers for Modern Warfare 2 look superb....think i prefer the 'modern' element to it, makes it a bit more current

Release day is here, and it is superb.  ;) So if you don't see me for a few hours, you'll know why.  :D  :legit:

Can't believe the price difference from various shops though. 

Xbox 360 version from Game and PC World £44.99  Tesco £39.70  Sainsburys £26.00  :o

My Gallery

OpenSea

Darren1978

Bagged my copy for the PS3 from Sainsbury's at that price...fantastic bargain  :tup:

Superb game, started single player but online is toooo good, the maps are huge  :)  FIFA10 has officially been shelved!

Mick

Quote from: Darren1978 on November 13, 2009, 08:19:30 AM
Bagged my copy for the PS3 from Sainsbury's at that price...fantastic bargain  :tup:

Superb game, started single player but online is toooo good, the maps are huge  :)  FIFA10 has officially been shelved!

Nice one, you were lucky they had it in stock, most of the sainsburys sold out pretty quick.  We had to pay £39.70 for ours. :doh:  Well worth it though.  ;)

My Gallery

OpenSea

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.