• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 249
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 131
  • Total: 131
aliexpress
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Chat for weekly competition......SUMMERTIME

Started by irv_b, July 05, 2009, 03:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimthetrain

I got there. :tup:  Just uploaded my pic from a first class carriage on one of our trains using the onboard internet connection.Not a bad speed but tried to watch the cricket on sky player and it wouldn't let me. >:( It thought I was connecting from abroad. :o
BOOZE!!! Helping ugly people have sex.

irv_b

Well done Jim! all my plans have been thwarted for taking a pic this week. It's been sunny while at work then cloudy and yukky when I have finished. Well there's always the weekend!
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

Oldboy

Just posted my entry. If your hoping for better weather for the weekend Irv_b, I'm afraid you might be disappointed!  >:(

irv_b

Quote from: Oldboy on July 10, 2009, 10:33:16 PM
Just posted my entry. If your hoping for better weather for the weekend Irv_b, I'm afraid you might be disappointed!  >:(
don't say that its still gonna be bad then OB?
edit ; just looked at the w/end forecast  :'( back to the drawing board then :-\
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

stevebedder

Sorry, not had chance to get a shot for this weeks comp.

Decided the other day we're selling the house so spent the day building a website to help sell it - http://www.stockportcounty.net/house

Can't say I'm looking forward to the process  :-\

Should hopefully get one done for Ancestry.

Cheers

Steve

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.