• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 85
  • Total: 85
wex
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Poll for Weekly Comp: Compliments of the Season 23 to 29 August

Started by Eileen, August 31, 2010, 08:17:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vote here for your favourite image.

Simon W - Rowan Tree

2 (9.5%)
Delamanda - Cotswold Way

1 (4.8%)
Dave - John McKay

3 (14.3%)
Tringle WP - Chateau Montbazillac

0 (0%)
Jinky - The Beach at St Malo

6 (28.6%)
Irv B - Cassius Waiting

1 (4.8%)
Picsfor - Model in Green

2 (9.5%)
Eileen - Sunshine and Showers

4 (19%)
Oldboy - Driving Fun

2 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: September 05, 2010, 09:24:47 AM

picsfor

alan1572

Who wanted dry roasted with their pint?

Eileen

Voted at last. It was a toss-up for me between Jinky's lovely seascape and Andrew's quirky alternative take on the subject. In the end Andrew's picture just edged it for me.

jinky

It was Eileen`s sunshine and showers for me - lovely colour and light

Oldboy

Just given my vote to jinky's beach shot. It was close as I nearly picked irv_b shot, as it's a clever shot reflecting the rotten summer we've had.  ;D

picsfor

jinky

Thanks but it says voting is open until tomorrow morning at the top of poll so might be too early yet and beware a late storming run from Eileen.

Hinfrance

Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Hinfrance

Well done Paul, just pipped me to the post there with infinitely more votes  ;D :legit:
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

jinky

Cheers H - had me looking over my shoulder there.
Just going to post next topic now and thanks for the votes those that did  ;)

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.