• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 178
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 35
  • Total: 35
  • Google
millets
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Chat – Seeing Double. Weekly Comp 11th Mar 2013 to 17th Mar 2013

Started by Reinardina, March 10, 2013, 04:13:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reinardina

This week's topic for the competition is...

Seeing Double.

Let's see something twice.

No restrictions on Post Processing

Pictures to be taken between 00.01am Monday 11th Mar 2013 to 23:59 Sunday 17th Mar 2013.
Pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23.59pm Monday 18th Mar 2013.
Poll will be up Tuesday 19th Mar 2013.
Winner to be announced Saturday 23rd March 2013.

The Rules for the weekly competition are...

By entering you agree to take responsibility to
Post a topic on the Sunday following your declared win
Create an entries thread
Create a chat thread
Create a poll for that weeks comp and declare the winner on the Saturday
(if for any reason there is a problem and no subject is posted by the winner by Monday night admin will advise second place winner to post the topic asap, do the poll etc.)

In case of a tie, the first entry posted wins.

Photos to be taken during the specified dates, ie Monday xx to Sunday xx

Pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23.59 Monday night.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

DigiDiva

Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Reinardina

Beaux Reflets

:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

jinky

Just in case I don`t get another shot this week

Two New Babies

Reinardina

Quote from: jinky on March 13, 2013, 08:28:03 PM
Just in case I don`t get another shot this week

Two New Babies

I went into the countryside too yesterday, and came home with some possibilities for the competition.
Had something totally different in mind originally, but haven't got round to that yet. May still try that.

jinky

Decided to change my entry and dia chocolate breakfast just for Howard with a French theme.

2 for when 1 is not un oeuf!

Hinfrance

Plenty of chocolate there Jinky.

I've gone for something more traditional and with no puns at all. I dug out the Rolleicord again, and used two cameras. The image in the back of the K20D (the one in shot) was added later in editing as the flash for the main shot rather burned it out. Despite the fact that it looks to be the wrong angle, it is, in fact, the shot taken with the K20D in that position. Weird.

I was going to try to have an image on the fondleslab as the second view, but I couldn't get the wretched thing to stay where I put it, so I decided to have a cup of tea instead.

Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Reinardina

Quote from: Hinfrance on March 17, 2013, 03:33:38 PM
Plenty of chocolate there Jinky.

I've gone for something more traditional and with no puns at all. I dug out the Rolleicord again, and used two cameras. The image in the back of the K20D (the one in shot) was added later in editing as the flash for the main shot rather burned it out. Despite the fact that it looks to be the wrong angle, it is, in fact, the shot taken with the K20D in that position. Weird.

I was going to try to have an image on the fondleslab as the second view, but I couldn't get the wretched thing to stay where I put it, so I decided to have a cup of tea instead.

And did that stay where you put it?

Reinardina

Quote from: jinky on March 17, 2013, 02:08:37 PM
Decided to change my entry and dia chocolate breakfast just for Howard with a French theme.

2 for when 1 is not un oeuf!

For once I am glad I'm developing a heavy cold, as it killed off all my desire for chocolate! Otherwise this shot would have been lethal.

michaelb104

Quick one from me just after a heavy dose of snow which has all gone now  :(

Mike

My Flickr   .   My Fluidr

DigiDiva

I have an entry this week, just hope I can post it in time as I'm at work now and then out this evening. Some fun entries this week. really good.
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Hinfrance

Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.