• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 124
  • Total: 124
bhphotovideo
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

POLL for Animal,vegetable or mineral

Started by jinky, December 07, 2016, 09:03:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which is your favourite on brief

Donna the Seal Pup

8 (72.7%)
Bird on Rock

1 (9.1%)
The Beauty of a Slug

2 (18.2%)
Tall Dark and Handsome

0 (0%)
Afternoon Woodland

0 (0%)
Animal.Vegetable and Mineral

0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: December 10, 2016, 09:03:57 AM

jinky

I`ve put a screenshot of Reinardina`s entry in as I could not find it anywhere in the galleries either comp or hers. Sorry best I could do in time available. Time to vote - only 3 days to vote because of late poll up.

Reinardina

I used an old shot. It is in my black and white folder, but I gave it a different title for the comp. Maybe that made it more difficult.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Oldboy

Looks like Jinky has seal-ed this one!  :tup:

MY heart bleeds - beaten by a slug, as that got two votes whilst mine got nought......  :'(

Reinardina

My high class horse did not get anything either!

Congratulations Jinky. You got my vote too.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Hinfrance

Jinky's polar bear snack walked away with the votes. At least I enjoyed my null point walk down the lane :)

Well done Paul :tup:
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

jinky

Thanks all. H - how could you. Sweet little thing but luckily there are no polar bears near Donna Nook! My vote went to the slug. Liked the birdshot too but wasn`t sure what that distracting black thing ws to the right. part of the gear no doubt. Liked your woodland set too H - glad you had a nice walk anyway.

I`ll get onto a theme now....

Simple

I voted for the slug, because it was so different. I know I am spoiled basically living within an hour 15min drive from Donna Nook. They had a bumper grey seal year with 1800 young seals being born this year sofar!

kerbside

Well i "slugged" my way to a second place. must admit i have never looked at a slug in any other way than a complete garden pest, but i did like the orange frill to this one.

You have to be in to win but winning is not everything, it's participating that counts.
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/kerbside

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.