• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 178
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 32
  • Total: 32
bhphotovideo
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

COMPETITIVE - CHAT THREAD 27th Jan - 2nd Feb 2020

Started by jinky, January 27, 2020, 09:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jinky

Competitive

This is the CHAT THREAD

Anything to do with competition / racing/ challenging.
Interpret and edit how you wish, no holds barred on the PP.

Pictures to be taken between now and Sunday 2nd February 2020
Pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23:59 Monday 3rd February 2020.
Poll will be up Tuesday 4th February 2020.

Winner to be announced Saturday 8th February 2020.

The Rules for the weekly competition are...

By entering you agree to take responsibility to;

Post a topic on the Sunday (or sooner) following your declared win
Create an entries thread
Create a chat thread
Create a poll for that weeks comp and declare the winner on the Saturday
(if for any reason there is a problem and no subject is posted by the winner by Monday night admin will advise second place winner to post the topic asap, do the poll etc)

In case of a tie, the first entry posted wins.

Oldboy

What is Competitive in this sense?  :o

I've never known the weather to be so bad over the last week. Every day was overcast and dull! December was rubbish and this month is as bad. We are told that last week the high pressure was the highest for over ten years but we still had low cloud and dull days? When we have low pressure then we expect cloud and dull days but, we had high pressure with cloud and dull days? There must have been eight or so days when I went out for six hours each day and never took the camera out from my bag as the light was so bad!

My picture of the Robin was taken when the sun popped out for five minutes, and I mean only five minutes during the whole day.  >:(

Robin:

jinky

Quote from: Oldboy on January 27, 2020, 10:05:02 PM
What is Competitive in this sense? 

Anything relating to or depicting competition in some way. Might be runners, bikes, cars or buses from an angle suggesting they're competing even if they're not. Might be two people playing a boardgame or such.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.