• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 249
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 74
  • Total: 74
photobox
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

POLL for RED TOP

Started by Hinfrance, October 18, 2016, 10:12:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Please vote for your favourite RED TOP picture

Robin Hoods Bay:

0 (0%)
The End Of The Day:

2 (18.2%)
Cropedy Festival at Sunset:

3 (27.3%)
Red Top:

1 (9.1%)
Abstract Poppy:

1 (9.1%)
The Road and the Brolly:

4 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: October 22, 2016, 10:12:38 AM

Hinfrance

Please vote for your favourite RED TOP picture :tup:
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Reinardina

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Oldboy

Well done hinfrance.  :tup:

My vote went to DD's shot of the poppies.  :tup:

Reinardina

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Hinfrance

I admit to surprise, but thanks for the win. I still haven't thought of anything for this week's challenge . .

Thinking cap duly on. My vote went to Paul's Cropedy shot.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Simple

Congrats Howard, well done.

jinky

Yes well done H. Got my vote for getting out there and shooting well to theme. I`ve been too laze in recent months and failing to get out and shoot. Keep thinking of changing over  camera systems but then ask myself why when I`m only shooting on my travels.

My Cropredy shot has been admired by Ralph McTell and he asked at a recent gig I attended  if his people could use it when I showed him some of the Cropredy gig shots. Embarrassed they were long distance compact shots but it captured the essence. Really nice bloke. Signed a copy of  Alphabet Zoo I had bought previosuly online  to gift to my daughter who is expecting a baby in March and grew up herself with those songs. To the next generation.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.