• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 86
  • Total: 86
  • Bingbot
wex
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Have one?

Started by Alfonso_Frisk, November 02, 2007, 08:07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alfonso_Frisk

I have the siggy 10-20 and love it
RR
Alf
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/nosmo_king2007
http://www.seateamimages.com/search.php
Wine improves with age, The older I get the more I like it.

oRGie

17-70 and love it, 10-20 is stuck in customs :(  Hopefully I will be lovin that next week too  :D

Peter J. Jackson

Another  :tup: for the 10-20, also have the 100-300 F4 which is brilliant, even with a 1.4x TC. Got a 150mm Macro earlier this year but very rarely use it for macro work, mostly as a wildlife prime. Great value lenses IMHO.

jimthetrain

Got a 28-300 as a starter lens but find it a bit soft now. :( 70-200 f2.8  :tup: plus 1.4x extender but don,t tend to use the extender very much.
jim
BOOZE!!! Helping ugly people have sex.

Mick

Quote from: jimthetrain on December 05, 2007, 04:52:35 PM
Got a 28-300 as a starter lens but find it a bit soft now.

I've got that same lens, and find it soft always.  ???   Those shots of the Dads army peeps in the gallery were taken with it.  ;)
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Karen

I couldn't b without my Sigma 24-70mm EX.

DaveE

I`ve just got the 10-20 and really hopeI will love it as well :tup:

hevans

I got the 10-20 back in October, family obligations and time constraints have severely hampered the opportunities to use it! Maybe over Xmas?!

H.

GvilleRick

I just got a 18-50 f2.8 (with a Pentax mount.) My first impressions are positive using it to shoot pics from a theater rehearsal. I look forward to getting outdoors and trying it out. I mainly wanted something to replace the kit lens.

guest4

I just got the 70-300mm macro non APO second hand for £70. Not what you'd call super sharp but well versatile and a lot of fun to use, reckon its a bit of a bargain. Pity its not the APO version though...

Need to get me some wide angle, poss of the 10-20mm....

guest4

Just got a 10-20mm with the proceeds from the sale of my 135-400. Not been able to play though cos not very well  >:( got a free UV filter with it too, 77mm, thats prob worth a bit on its own.

Walkthru

I do mostly landscape work, and the 10-20mm is my weapon of first choice - wouldn't go anywhere without it in fact.  Marvelous piece of machinery.

Colin

Got the 17-70 and think its great

anglefire

I love my 17-40 - but then every lens in my bag I love, depending on what I'm doing!

I'm borrowing a 300mm f2.8 on Friday - hope that doesn't become too much of a must have  ;D
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.