• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 60
  • Total: 60
If you would like to make a donation to help with the running costs of the site, then a donation button has been added to the bottom of the page.  Thanks.
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Clikpic update

Started by ABERS, June 02, 2012, 07:57:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ABERS

For those of us that haven't the remotest idea how to put together a web site I've found Clikpic a relatively simple tool to use, but even then if you fail to follow instructions to the letter it can become a little frustrating!  :doh:

I've just been tidying up my site over the past couple of days and have incorporated the new facility where you can link it to your Flickr site.

Since my site is ostensibly a B+W site, hence its name, the new Flickr link allows me to include some of my attempts at colour work, crafty eh! I've called the link "Outside the Box".

If you have a look also go to the Links page where CC takes pride of place and which sums up how I see this site.  :tup:

Reinardina

Very impressive Alan. I just had a look and, as requested, left a comment.

The boxes where you fill in your name and email address, are a bit too 'low,' or the font used is too large. I could only see the top of the letters.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Mick

Very nice Alan, some stunning images on there.  And thanks for the link back.

Quote from: Reinardina on June 02, 2012, 09:45:12 AM

The boxes where you fill in your name and email address, are a bit too 'low,' or the font used is too large. I could only see the top of the letters.

Yep, found the same thing R.  ;)  Screengrab for you below Alan. (click to enlarge).

Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

ABERS

Thanks Reinardina and Mick. I think I've enlrged the panels as you suggested.

Mick

Quote from: ABERS on June 02, 2012, 12:22:28 PM
Thanks Reinardina and Mick. I think I've enlrged the panels as you suggested.

That's better Alan, works fine now...  I probably would have shrunk the text myself, but on the upside at least it's very easy to see what you're typing doing it your way.  :tup:
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.