• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 61
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 30
  • Total: 30
If you would like to make a donation to help with the running costs of the site, then a donation button has been added to the bottom of the page.  Thanks.
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anglefire

Quote from: anglefire on July 20, 2022, 07:30:39 AM
Actually yesterday - Did a charity Wing Walk for the Birmingham Children's Hospital.

Sponsorship still available...........

Apparently we raised £1600 for this :)
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

anglefire

Bought a new camera today - was annoyed that I managed to hire the wrong camera this weekend which was planned to be a test of it at a studio shoot prior to perhaps buying one - so went to WEX in brum yesterday morning to try the R5 (Also tried the R3), put one in reserve until I had tried the RP (Which is the one I had hired) at the Studio - thought it was excellent, so went back with my 350D and a efs60mm macro to PX - the 350D is worth nothing (Well £17) but they were giving a bonus of £200 on any working digital camera. Given I've not used the camera in nearly 10years it made sense - and I got £289 for the lens - which is more than I paid for it and again hadn't used it (No compatible camera that I use!) for at least 10years.

I also got the RF24-105F4 L - because although I have the EF24-105 it is really not working well - has been used alot and basically is worn out as well as the RF to EF converter so my other lenses still can be used!
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

Oldboy

I don't know! Spending all this money and we are in a recession!  :doh:

anglefire

Quote from: Oldboy on March 06, 2023, 11:51:56 PM

I'm doing my bit to get us out of it! 
Mark

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

Oldboy

Quote from: anglefire on March 07, 2023, 01:12:50 PM
Quote from: Oldboy on March 06, 2023, 11:51:56 PM

I'm doing my bit to get us out of it!

:2funny: :2funny:

anglefire

Not sure if this is the right place or not!

Just queuing for the ferry from north africa back to mainland Spain after 10 days or so in Morocco.   

It is a fabulous country and the people very friendly in the main.

Very cheap. Camping is anything from a couple of quid a night to £10. Food is cheap enough.

Fuel £1 a ltr.

We have driving about 2000miles all over the Atlas Mountains and the Sahara desert. 

The only problem I will have when I get home is editing the 7500 shots I've taken.
Mark

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

Mick

Quote from: anglefire on April 14, 2023, 01:38:24 PM7500 shots

:o  Good luck with that Mark, I wouldn't have the patience to do that.  Sounds like you had a great adventure though.
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Jediboy

I have been considering buying a telescope for quite a while now. Finally treated myself today, having found one on a good offer.
All set up but very cloudy this evening. Will take me some time to work it out I think but excited about having a go. Standby for incoming photos!!
May the Force be with you.

Chris

Jediboy

Sounds like you've had a great time Mark. We loved Morocco when we went a couple of years ago.
Good luck with all those photos.

Chris

anglefire

Shame it's not a bit easier to post some shots on here I've taken. I might have some time on the boat later.

But there are some videos on YouTube if anyone wants to see some of what we have been doing. Just lookup mrbodsy
Mark

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

anglefire

One picture that I particularly liked was this one of a lady who was in the middle of no where.

Mark

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

jinky

Quote from: anglefire on April 15, 2023, 08:18:09 PMOne picture that I particularly liked was this one of a lady who was in the middle of no where.

Great shot

anglefire

Not really today as such - but feel good that I'm getting through my Morocco images - about 1/2 way through the trip.

A few I've put in the gallary.

Mark

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

Jediboy

Great photos. Looks like a wonderful trip away.

Chris

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.