• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 102
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 84
  • Total: 85
  • Mick
  • Google (AdSense) (3)
bhphotovideo
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Never post pics online before....

Started by magicrhodes, September 07, 2009, 11:09:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

magicrhodes

I am sure that there is a tutorial on this website so if so I apologise... The thing is I have never created an online album and I would like to start displaying one or two of the pics I have taken. Can I use CC to put pictures online... and how do I? If not is flickr a good alternative....

If I use flickr how do I display them on here?? Please help....

Oldboy

If you click on the Gallery button at the top of the screen it will take you to the Gallery section. Click on the Upload file option, when the window opens use the browse button to find the file/files and double click on them and they will be entered into file upload box. When you have finished selecting the files click on the continue button, another window will open and you need to click continue on that as well.
A new window will open and you can put infomation in there like file title, infomation on the picture and info about the camera. You also need to select what album to display your pictures in. If you don't do this then your pictures won't upload. When finished click on the continue button and if you have other pictures to upload, the same window will reopen for you to enter the same information as before, but for the new picture. When finished click continue and another window will open say you have uploaded all the files, click continue again and job done.

It's easier than it appears reading all that.  :tup:

magicrhodes

Just realised that the file is 2.5mb and I think too big. Can I resize image without Elements because this pc doesnt have it?

greypoint

I downsize for the web using freebie Irfanview - easily available small download. You can re-size and save with a couple of clicks.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.