• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 182
  • Total: 182
wex
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Focus on Imaging

Started by Malcolm1938, February 22, 2011, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malcolm1938

Anybody going on Tuesday - Hoping to see one or two of you there - PM me for mobile number if you are going and would like a chat over a cup of coffee.

Malcolm
FKA CannOffice
Too old to die young
Every day is a good day - if you wake up....

My Gallery

Sandy

Hi

Iam going on the Sunday, I managed to get a lift with a couple of people from my camera club.

Sandy

Jonathan

I'm going to be there Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.  Yes I get paid for that ;)

Come say hi on the Lencarta stand - F32.

I wriggled out of the Sunday due to a wedding :)  Sunday's usually pretty brutal....
It's Guest's round

jinky

I`m there Wednesday - I`ll drop by Lencarta and expect a huge discount Jonathan  ;)

CML-1591

Going Sunday, a Uni mate put me and some others down on his name sooo scored me some free entry mwuahahaha

Although if my mate does not get to go then i prob go again with her Monday or Wednesday...
Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer - and often the supreme disappointment. - Ansel Adams,

Eileen

I'll be there on the Monday - will come by and say hello Jonathan.  :)

CML-1591

Went today, The Canadian from Photoshop User TV did a talk on some software and also saw Tim Wallace do a talk over at Nikon
Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer - and often the supreme disappointment. - Ansel Adams,

Graham

Just decided, I'll be there wednesday.
         If you see me with a credit card out, please feel free to slap me with a sweaty cod.
                   Graham. :tup:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

anglefire

I went yesterday - I too saw Dave Cross - looks a lot thinner than on Tv (Or the picture he kept showing of himself!)

I thought it was pretty quiet - it was busier last year on the Monday. Glad I didn't take a day off work for it though as I was only there about 4hours - did all I wanted to do. Spent all I didn't want to.
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

Malcolm1938

Not busy Tuesday - I've only been on Sunday in the past. Not much to reports on - All ink and paper, Printers and Studio gear and loads of tripods but very little else. Saw the things I wanted to and worked through my list.

Met up with Jonathan at last - (Thanks again for the coffee and sandwich). If that was all I had done all day it would have been worth the effort.

It seems to me that this may be better as a Bi annual event.
FKA CannOffice
Too old to die young

My Gallery

jinky

Yes I failed to be as excited as last year. No prizes for Photoradar critique so I didn`t bother putting up and largely the same stuff. Last year I finished nearly a grand up wiuth the prize, this year a grand down by buying a Nikon 24-70. Despite all I heard stands did not drop prices to save carrying stuff home - having gone to Jacobs and the Leeds manager I know 6 times! That said some of the stands did seem to be selling stuff actually forming the stand / little things later. Met Jonathan briefly and a few other internet "contacts" which was good. Who knows I might yet win one of the many competitions my badge was scanned for - then again maybe I will just get bombarded with emails!

Jonathan

Yeah great to meet people I've known for ages for real at last.

Mind you after the amount of caffeine I'd had it's unlikely I was making much sense :)
It's Guest's round

jinky

Alright these signatures are starting to freak me out again now  ;)

krennon

freaking you out imagine what it's doing to me  :o :-[ ???

I wish it were true but it's so not..... ;)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithfransella/

"Everything in moderation including moderation" Oscar Wilde

Malcolm1938

Thanks Jonathan - but please change that signature line - There are loads better than me - and probably nicer too.
FKA CannOffice
Too old to die young

My Gallery

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.