• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 136
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 122
  • Total: 122
photobox
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Poll for bonfire Night in Covid Times

Started by jinky, November 10, 2020, 07:24:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which is your favourite on brief?

The Sparkle of Bonfire Night

3 (60%)
Fireworks
  [br
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: November 14, 2020, 07:24:39 AM

jinky

Oldboy

Well I found it difficult to make my choice this week.  :dance:

jinky

jinky

Thanks for the votes. Sorry I seemed to set such a limited option theme although reading it it did allow for almost anything. Not sure mine deserved to win given the blurry face. Nearly a tragedy behind it when a spark from the sparkler hit Jessica`s eye and caused 30 minutes worry whilst she screamed. All well in the end but a lesson never to underestimate the dangers. She was doing everything right and just a renegade spark. Evidently 30% of firework A&E attendances are down to sparklers! She says she`ll never have one again and backed off from the photo when I showed her it  :'(. Right - a wide theme coming up

Oldboy

Well done Jinky. If I hadn't voted for you, you wouldn't have won.  :doh:

jinky

But if I hadn't have voted for you I'd have won too! :)

Oldboy

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.