• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 82
  • Total: 82
parkcameras
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Steam Train And Landscape

Started by Just Dave, August 31, 2010, 08:46:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Dave

A Day Out With my freinds, Russell, John and Mark on the Ravenglass and Eskdale Railway Train At Eskdale Railway Station Cumbria, it was a fabulous day out as always, a steam train and a landscape from Buttermere

Ravenglass and Eskdale Railway Train At Eskdale Railway Station Cumbria by Just Daves Photos, on Flickr

Lake Buttermere Cumbria by Just Daves Photos, on Flickr

Dave
Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

alan1572

glad you had a great day and lovely shot
Who wanted dry roasted with their pint?

Trickee

Nicely taken shot was kind of expecting a steam train picture from your subject heading :legit:

Just Dave

Hi Guys

Sorry it seems my steam train shot wasnt showing properly, sorted now
Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

picsfor

i can see what you were trying to achiev ein the landscape shot - but sadly that "sunny spells" weather just took the edge off for me.

As for the mini steam train - a refreshingly different view,and quite nicely done.

Sandy

Hi

Nice photos I like the train, I got some nice ones the other weekend at Portmandog

Sandy

alan1572

it's a pity you were looking into the sun, but nice shot anyway
Who wanted dry roasted with their pint?

Just Dave

Thanks Alan,Andrew and Sandy  :)

Alan, yes think I should have used some fill flash to get more of the front of the engine details

Andrew, I quite liked the way the cloud was covering the whole mountain apart from the flashes of sunlight on the top of the mountain, the shadow did keep going much deeper , shame it brightened up a bit when I took the shot

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.