• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 61
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 50
  • Total: 50
  • Baidu
7ds
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

First to be banned from disasterville.com ?

Started by Alfonso_Frisk, August 20, 2009, 12:50:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will get the bullet first from there ?

Jonathan Ryan
Bolton Dave
Me,  for starting this poll
Lurky due to increased traffic here
DCM resident troll

Jonathan

Hmm, I'd better do some rumour control here.  Before everybody thinks there's more to this than it looks.

I don't think it's appropriate for me to post the whole email since Thomas isn't here to comment on it but there's been no other communication other than what you see in the forums and one email.

His main complaint appears to be that I have attempted to breach site security or to coerce other people to do it for me.  Which of course I never have.  I'm not even sure I'd know how to do it.  Especially the coercing other people bit.  He also mentioned that I'd been critical of development.  Which I have - though mainly I've been critical of the way that people who are giving up their time to Beta test have been treated.

Overall I just got the impression that they didn't want me on the site.  I'm happy to comply.
It's Guest's round

Alfonso_Frisk

I may have to change the poll now as a resignation is not the same as a ban :P
Unless you wanna go back and provoke some more rattle throwing  ;D ;) ;)
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/nosmo_king2007
http://www.seateamimages.com/search.php
Wine improves with age, The older I get the more I like it.

Mick

Blimey what did I miss?  Go to work for a few hours and all hell breaks loose.  :D
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

greypoint

You mean you have time to go to work as well as all this beta testing?? :o

oRGie

I wont be risking posting any comments lol

Oldboy

Quote from: oRGie on August 22, 2009, 12:18:32 AM
I wont be risking posting any comments lol

Well at least it will stop you propagating!  :2funny:  :legit:

Eileen

:2funny:

Are screen grabs allowed on this site?  :o PR seem rather touchy about them.

greypoint

as long as you don't put them in the gallery ::) ::) :2funny:

picsfor

Quote from: Eileen on August 22, 2009, 06:27:53 AM
:2funny:

Are screen grabs allowed on this site?  :o PR seem rather touchy about them.

But Eileen - this isn't PR  :) - that's why we're all here  :tup:

Andrew

Colin

Don't blame you Orgie wanting to keep all your 'bits' intact. ;)

spinner

And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

Hybridphotog

The claims about security are laughable. The code's a complete mess. The scripted answers are transparent. All in all, the site is doomed.

I'm sure the poor sods who fell for the "beta testing" job description were all meant to say "Great site, nothing wrong". It's a shame there's a handful of users who have a clue, and actually report errors. Their time is wasted, thanks to the blinding lack of feedback.

Disasterville.com is too tame a description. I guess I'll carry on poking and prodding, in the hope of getting a slap-on-the-wrist-type ban.

greypoint

The tumbleweed seems to be rolling around there at the moment- perhaps they've abandoned ship! :o :o

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.