• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 178
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 95
  • Total: 95
  • Bingbot
Wish
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

AND THE WINNER OF Serif MoviePlus X6 Competition THE WINNER IS --

Started by Mick, May 02, 2012, 07:38:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerry Holt

but who's the winner of this comp before we start the next one...................... :uglystupid2:

Beaux Reflets

Just an idea while we wait upon the result -  :idea: For the next Serif comp' - How about a series of three images or a triptych  (that perhaps tell a story, beginning middle and end) of any subject.  :legit:
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

Matthew

Quote from: beauxreflets on July 27, 2012, 06:43:18 AM
Just an idea while we wait upon the result -  :idea: For the next Serif comp' - How about a series of three images or a triptych  (that perhaps tell a story, beginning middle and end) of any subject.  :legit:

(blows cobwebs off the page... :D).........That sound's a great theme Andy....ooh....I'll have to look up triptychs' to understand what they are....still, another genre to master!.. :uglystupid2:
Never argue with a stupid person, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Alfonso_Frisk

Well at long last here is the winning shot
Taken and submitted by Michaelb104.
Well done Michael.
Get in touch with Mick via pm with your details.
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/nosmo_king2007
http://www.seateamimages.com/search.php
Wine improves with age, The older I get the more I like it.

Beaux Reflets

:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

mondmagu

Des
www.flickr.com/photos/mondmagu

SimonW

Simon Warren
(in Dunning, Scotland)

Matthew

Never argue with a stupid person, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Reinardina

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

ABERS

Well deserved winner with an image that shouts "Spring", congratulations.

When was Spring? ;)

Hinfrance

Congrats Mike. On to the next one.

Abers, spring was the short bit between New Year's Eve and the long period of rain just before the Islington Olympics.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Oldboy

Quote from: Hinfrance on July 29, 2012, 07:36:06 AM
Congrats Mike. On to the next one.

Abers, spring was the short bit between New Year's Eve and the long period of rain just before the Islington Olympics.
:2funny: :2funny:

michaelb104

Wow,  thanks all for the congratulations, really was very surprised to win.

I've not been around much lately, I'm trying to get certified in a new software product (to me) to try and keep myself in work. I've managed to get the first part passed, just one more exam to go at the end of August.  I have also had last week away on holiday,  trying to avoid all the sport  ;)

Again thank you for picking me as the winner, I'll be in touch tomorrow Mick and thanks for the nudge Alf.
Mike

My Flickr   .   My Fluidr

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.