• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 193
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 115
  • Total: 115
  • Google
bhphotovideo
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

POLL "Teeth" 27th Jan-2nd Feb

Started by Kerry Holt, February 04, 2014, 09:45:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Please vote for the image you most like to do with teeth!

Cookie Monster

6 (35.3%)
Saw Teeth

2 (11.8%)
Zip Me Up

4 (23.5%)
The Water Dog

1 (5.9%)
Even A Bike Has Teeth

0 (0%)
Cogs

1 (5.9%)
Teeth

0 (0%)
Dirty Teeth

0 (0%)
Toothy Grin

3 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: February 08, 2014, 09:45:28 AM

Kerry Holt

Please vote on the image you most like for the theme teeth

spikeyjen

Reinardina

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

DigiDiva

Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Hinfrance

Was there ever any doubt? Well done Paul. :tup:
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

jinky

Why thank you kindly for the votes folks. It tasted OK too  :).

I`ll get my thinking cap on but might need some assistance with poll setting ect as I am afraid I won`t be around when it`s due. I`m off to Cuba on Wednesday. 4 nights i Havana and then cruising around the island in a smaller cruise ship than they usually are that some Canadian firm has brought over from the Greek Islands. Relieved it is actually coming off as every attempt at an island cruise by the Russians / Canadians prior have failed. Largely due to the difficulties Americans have in getting involved but as this one has a one day stop at Montego Bay in Jamaica a few Americans are evidently sneaking on there.

Anyway if someone would be so kind - once I`ve set the thme and checked out dates I`ll do a reminder on the posts.

My vote went to the zipper - might have gone for Jen`s dog if it had been a bit sharper.

Oldboy

Jediboy

Well done Jinky.
Cuba sounds amazing, have a great time.  ;)
May the Force be with you.

Chris

Kerry Holt

oops sorry i forgot to announce lol Congratulations Jinky you are the winner! :tup:

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.