• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 136
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 131
  • Total: 131
  • Google
parkcameras
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Poll - THE NATURAL WORLD - 26 July to 3 August 2014

Started by DigiDiva, August 05, 2014, 08:02:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Please vote for your favourite Natural World photograph

On The Rocks

1 (6.7%)
The Latecomer

3 (20%)
The Swimming Lesson

2 (13.3%)
Lilium

2 (13.3%)
Araneae

3 (20%)
Belted Hoverfly - Volucella zonaria

0 (0%)
Enallagma cyathigerum

2 (13.3%)
Practice Fishing

0 (0%)
Sipping common Knapweed

2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: August 09, 2014, 08:02:56 AM

DigiDiva

Please vote for your favourite Natural World photograph
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Reinardina

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

DigiDiva

It is - not been this tight in a while. I like it this way, makes it more interesting

Beryl

A true friend is the best possession

My Web site
http://berylladd.com/
Oh . And thanks for looking in

DigiDiva

Reinardina

H and Chris joint winners. Well done. Difficult to choose this time; I dithered between Andy's entry and Chris' spider; the spider won.

Never expected my swimming class to get any votes at all, so really pleased with the two I've got. Thank you (twice).

Over to you now H.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

DigiDiva

A close comp, well done H as the winner. I really liked the angle and the colours. Im out of action at the moment, not sure how long my back will be out, muscle spasms, this is the 4th timeits happened in a few years. Usually takes a few days to correct itself. Don't have my AGE entry yet either.

kerbside

We'll done H on the win, got my vote. First time in a while I got a big fat Zero :(
Liked the spider Chris but thought it was just a bit too busy.
Right suppose I had best get a pic for Age, weather not looking that great at the mo so we will see.

You have to be in to win but winning is not everything, it's participating that counts.
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/kerbside

Jediboy

Well done H. Good win in a closely fought poll this week, which was good to see.
May the Force be with you.

Chris

Hinfrance

My oh my - getting in first just pipped DD at the post. It was good to see such a spread of votes, and well done DD for your spider. Better get my thinking cap on . . .
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

jinky

Nice one H. I  honestly cannot remember whether I voted for yours or DDs but both great shots, along with a good bunch that split the voting. I don`t think I`ve anything for this weeks comp either and no time at all to go out so I`ll see what happens.

Beaux Reflets

Congratulations Howard and DD  :tup: - And thank you to who ever voted for my effort  :beer:
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.