• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 42
  • Total: 42
aliexpress
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Hello from me!

Started by pocketwitch, September 19, 2009, 10:06:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pocketwitch

Hi all, newly arrived, although I do know a lot of names here  :)

I'm Carol, live oop North, with a very large Great Dane and a smaller lurcher for company.

Just indulged in a little retail therapy and bought a Nikon D60.  Bit of a leap from my Fuji FinePix S5800!

Looking forward to having a look around and getting some advice, hints and tips.

:tup:
Never let the truth get in the way of a good story!

Carol aka Pocketwitch

Oldboy

Hi pocketwitch and welcome.  :tup:

pocketwitch

Thanks Oldboy, would've been here sooner, hadn't been on the DCM site for a while and when I went back...enough of that anyway.

Spotted a link for here in another post, better late than never  ::)

Carol aka Pocketwitch

irv_b

Hello pocketwitch welcome to the site  :)
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

greypoint

;D ....welcome :tup: Great Dane, Lurcher and a Nikon....great taste you've got!!

Oldboy

Quote from: pocketwitch on September 19, 2009, 10:45:10 AM
Thanks Oldboy, would've been here sooner, hadn't been on the DCM site for a while and when I went back...enough of that anyway.

Spotted a link for here in another post, better late than never  ::)
No problem.  :tup:
Since PR went live about twenty or thirty people have jumped ship and come over here. I think that says more than anything about PR and the lack of communication with members, even thought they have more staff on PR than DCM ever had.  >:(

greypoint

This is the equivalent of behind the bike sheds with the cool kids :2funny:

pocketwitch

Thanks Irv_b and greypoint  :)

Also have a soldier for a partner greypoint, that probably knocks a couple of points off lol!

I noticed people leaving over there Oldboy, and some rather anti social threads and comments, while I'm all for healthy debate, these places are meant to fun, informative and a little bit cheeky, pretty much like hanging out behind the bike sheds with the cool kids lol!  ;D

Carol aka Pocketwitch

oRGie

Welcome to CC  :beer:

Good luck with the new camera, new kit is allways exciting and inspirational ;)

Zenmer

Quote from: pocketwitch on September 19, 2009, 11:16:20 AM
Thanks Irv_b and greypoint  :)

Also have a soldier for a partner greypoint, that probably knocks a couple of points off lol!

I noticed people leaving over there Oldboy, and some rather anti social threads and comments, while I'm all for healthy debate, these places are meant to fun, informative and a little bit cheeky, pretty much like hanging out behind the bike sheds with the cool kids lol!  ;D

How can having a man in uniform as a partner knock points off  ;)  think that doubles them up, welcome, love the avater  :D
Two things are infinite : the universe and human stupidity; I'm not sure about the universe

Sarasocke

Anyone with dogs, a Nikon and a name like Carol can't be bad  :D

Welcome !
Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

Mick

Hi Carol, and welcome to CC.  :tup:
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

DaveB

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.