• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 61
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 40
  • Total: 40
photobox
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Chat for this weeks competition 14-20 sept - Liquid

Started by bones615, September 13, 2009, 07:09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bones615

The subject for this weeks competition is .....

Liquid

Anything you like water, beer, mercury.......

Rules

Pictures to be taken between 00.01am Monday 14 to Sunday 20 September.
Pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23.59pm Monday Sept 21.
Poll will be up Tuesday 22 Sept until 23.59pm Friday 25 Sept.
Winner to be announced Saturday 26 sept (winner should post the new topic no later than 23.59 Sunday 27 sept)

The Rules for the weekly competition are...

By entering you agree to take responsibility to
post a topic on the sunday following your declared win
create an entries thread
create a chat thread
create a poll for that weeks comp and declare the winner on the Saturday
(if for any reason there is a problem and no subject is posted by the winner by Monday night admin will advise second place winner to post the topic asap, do the poll etc)

In case of a tie, the first entry posted wins.

photos to be taken during the specified dates, ie sunday xx to Monday xx

pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23.59 Monday night

Poll to be created Tuesday to run till Friday, winner declared Saturday

Editing limits to be specified by the person choosing the competition subject, if nothing is mentioned then there is no limit to editing allowed.

Montage images should only contain images taken within specified dates

Please don't vote for your own entry

Everyone is welcome and comments and critique on the entries are also welcome

Posting your entries, and settiing up the poll.  Instructions are here: http://cameracraniums.com/forum/index.php?topic=382.0

Hinfrance

Oh no! This is a red rag to a bull; OldBoy will be taking the p*ss.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

bones615

Quote from: Tringle WP on September 13, 2009, 07:20:34 PM

That should be in joke of the day  :2funny:

picsfor

Surely you mean photographing it  :tup: :beer:

skellum

The entries should flood in for this one.......... :legit:

Oldboy

Water off a Ducks back to me!  ;D

I was think of another type of liquid and it wasn't p*ss.  :o

Hinfrance

Bet you'll never guess what sort of liquid I'm thinking of . . OK you probably have.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

wendoureecat

Fantastic topic its just another excuse to open a bottle of red.........not that I need an excuse  :D

picsfor

With all this red b*** and knats p*** will any one actually be in a position to post anything this week?  :beer:

jinky

Well I`ve done one that I`ll post as soon as I check out how.Afraid it was another red wine one - of many to come I am sure! Sorry H it was even a glass of Bergerac  ;)
I`ll have to drink what I did not spill on the floor now and it`s only 1130am here - ah well  :D

Bit of a rushed job but determined to get back in habit of thinking for comps. Bit overkill here using three off camera flashes, white card and black card behind to define glass edges. Needed more work / attempts really but nice to have a play

Hinfrance

I hope Bone's entry is sarcastic. Lorks, I hate painting. My idea of hell is somewhere where the only transport is bicycles and trains and I have to work as a painter and decorator. Gives me the shivers just thinking about it.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr

bones615

Triangle, my dear wife is obsessed with decorating. I have just knocked out the old central heating cupboard in the kitchen to make room for a new under counter fridge & freezer to replace the old (broken) upright 2 in 1 one job, this has affected three rooms in the house & this weekend she decided to redecorate the dining room making four. This is a record but not a surprise so my entry is a sarcastic dig at her.

Simon

jimthetrain

Just spent the best part of an hour dripping paint in water and then ink until something half satisfactory was produced. ::) It'll have to do.
BOOZE!!! Helping ugly people have sex.

Hinfrance

Quote from: bones615 on September 20, 2009, 07:07:29 PM
Triangle, my dear wife is obsessed with decorating. I have just knocked out the old central heating cupboard in the kitchen to make room for a new under counter fridge & freezer to replace the old (broken) upright 2 in 1 one job, this has affected three rooms in the house & this weekend she decided to redecorate the dining room making four. This is a record but not a surprise so my entry is a sarcastic dig at her.

Simon

God bless her - she can have my job in hell then! I'll be too tired out from the cycling to do it anyway.

Howard
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr

Sarasocke

I didn't manage it yet again !
I even had a good idea, then a friend of my turned up with tickets to the theatre yesterday and before I knew where I was it was 10pm last night.

I really must get myself sorted for this week's comp.

Excellent entries, it'll be difficult to pick the winner !
Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.