• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 285
  • Total: 285
  • Google
Wish
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Sunday morning in Muskoka

Started by donoreo, May 13, 2012, 07:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

donoreo

This was my view out on the lake this morning. Taken and edited on my iPhone 4s. 

Oldboy

mondmagu

Des
www.flickr.com/photos/mondmagu

donoreo

I did take some earlier with my camera but they need processing.  I had a helper since one little girl was up at 6 this morning.   Who gets the credit, I composed and she pushed the remote shutter release. :)

Reinardina

Quote from: donoreo on May 13, 2012, 10:21:45 PM
I did take some earlier with my camera but they need processing.  I had a helper since one little girl was up at 6 this morning.   Who gets the credit, I composed and she pushed the remote shutter release. :)

That's a difficult one. As far as I'm aware, all the big name photographers, have their asistants to set everything up, up to and including, the settings on the cameras that will be used. The big man, or woman, then takes control of the camera, composes and pulls the trigger.

It seems in your case, you've got things muddled up a bit! So let's say it's a joint effort, and the credit should be shared..

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

donoreo

Last night she said one of her highlights of the day was "taking boring photos with Daddy". 

Hinfrance

Daughters eh, you've gotta love 'em  :tup:
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

donoreo

It is even better.  They both have these toy digital cameras.  They like playing with them and seeing the photos.    The same daughter was using hers, then she took these towel/poncho type things they have and laid them out on the floor in a "just so" manner (she does that, she likes things in a straight line) to take photos. 

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.