• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 136
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 84
  • Total: 84
millets
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Chat thread for weekly competition.... CARS

Started by irv_b, February 27, 2011, 09:56:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irv_b

In celebration of one of my boys having his driving test later this week  the topic shall be...........CARS
See if you can take a shot of a car (NO OTHER FORM OF TRANSPORT) whether it is yours or not. It can be of the whole car or just some detail from it. if it's moving/static /on the road or in the drive it's up to you just take care when getting the shot
PP to the minimum and no motion blurring!
Pictures to be taken between 00.01am Monday 28th Feb 2011 to 23:59 Sunday 6th March 2011 .
Pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23.59pm Monday 7th March 2011.
Poll will be up Tuesday 8th March  .
Winner to be announced Saturday 5th March.

The Rules for the weekly competition are...

By entering you agree to take responsibility to
post a topic on the Sunday following your declared win
create an entries thread
create a chat thread
create a poll for that weeks comp and declare the winner on the Saturday
(if for any reason there is a problem and no subject is posted by the winner by Monday night admin will advise second place winner to post the topic asap, do the poll etc)

In case of a tie, the first entry posted wins.

photos to be taken during the specified dates, ie Monday xx to Sunday xx

pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23.59 Monday night
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

Oldboy

Hinfrance

Now he tells me - there was some exotic 911 parked in the local village yesterday when I went to the market. I can't keep up with all the numbers, but it was definitely one that would have had an 'R' in in somewhere - lowered with carbon fibre brakes and stuff.

Can't take any pictures of mine because it's covered in mud, cat hair and paw prints; and rain is forecast all week.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Hinfrance

Just posted mine - it looks terrible shrunk down, so please click through to look at it uncompressed. Ta.

Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

irv_b

My entry is from the wedding car hire place down the road from me which I had to take through the shop window. It also has an old Oldsmobile and an Daimler but I couldn't get into a decent enough position to shoot them.
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.