• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 80
  • Total: 80
  • Baidu
wex
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Canterbury Meet 4th July (Sun) Note New Date

Started by picsfor, May 27, 2010, 12:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick

Quote from: Jonathan on July 05, 2010, 07:30:17 PM

Dunno.  A really ugly black one.  Can't find a way to change it....

:D Must admit I don't use that one myself.  There should be a little dropdown box at the bottom to change the theme. (this changes position in some themes so you have to look for it).

Glad you found the upload button though.  :tup:
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Eileen

Hi all, glad everyone got back safely. I was home sometime after 9pm and Irv will have been a little later. I had a great time. Thoroughly enjoyed seeing Canterbury and Jonathan's studio. Not sure if I covet the studio or the garden it sits in more. Just generally jealous I think.  ;)
Glad you got some keepers Andrew and Sandy. I like your cathedral picture Jonathan: I watched you taking it but hadn't picked up the significance of the chapel. It'll be some time before I work through all the pictures but here are a couple to be going on with.

The first shows Jonathan patiently posing amidst the graffiti. If you look carefully you can see a few fellow photographers reflected in his shades.

The 2nd shows Andrew getting that rather nice pulpit shot.  :)

irv_b

Must say thanks initially to Jonathan for his hospitality and guiding skills around Canterbury (if only he had predicted to traffic jam on the way home) and to Eileen Sandy and Andrew for a really enjoyable day out. I have had a bit of long day so I get round to sorting out the pics and posting soon :)
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.