• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 249
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 178
  • Total: 178
  • Google
If you would like to make a donation to help with the running costs of the site, then a donation button has been added to the bottom of the page.  Thanks.
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Short Notice Meets

Started by picsfor, January 27, 2010, 11:25:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

picsfor

This thread is posted to seeif there is any interest in a meet to Wisley Gardens before the 28th Feb to see the Butterflys or Kew between 6th Feb and March 16th to see the Orchid display?

Seperate threads can be posted if the numbers come in.

Zenmer

I'll be at Wisley on Sunday with a group from another forum, was there on Tuesday and some of the butterflies are stunning

Two things are infinite : the universe and human stupidity; I'm not sure about the universe

picsfor

If no replies by Satruday i might see you there.

What are you shooting with - Macro or 70-200 VR?

Zenmer

Nikon 105 macro  :) Do you still have my mobile number ?
Two things are infinite : the universe and human stupidity; I'm not sure about the universe

picsfor

yes - sorry had to check as got a new phone and comp since last we met - but god news the details transferred over ok!

Macro lens it is then - and may see you Sunday!

Sandy

I would be interested in visiting the flowers and butterflies

Sandy

picsfor

how are you fixed for this Sunday Sandy?

Quick check of the old train times - if they're going to Redhill then that's one place to meet - otherwise best place is Guildford (better roads)

Sandy

At the moment not sure about Sunday, I caught a head cold and feel rotten today. I actually have the day off work not sure how I will feel on Sunday.
Sorry

Sandy

picsfor

don't worry Sandy. Sunday was a quicky - who knows might be a need to do another trip!
just get yourself well - that's far more important...

minky_monkey

I`ll be there tomorrow too. 8)

picsfor

Looking like a meet then.

That 7D is gonna love those butterflies!

minky_monkey

Zenmer

Well the NIKON  D300 loves them, see you both tomorrow  :tup: Andrew we are aiming for 10.30 in the cafe outside the main entrance

Sandy

I hope you all managed to get some great  photos it was a shame I missed the shoot but maybe another time I will manage it.

Sandy

picsfor

Sadly Sandy i spent my morning in A&E and am now confined to the house walking around like a crab!
Not a happy bunny - especially as it was all rather avoidable!

Martins pictures look good though. About to disappear onto Flickr to see the other shots.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.