• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 51
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 35
  • Total: 35
7ds
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Tripod Advice

Started by DigiDiva, July 29, 2013, 08:12:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

donoreo

On my phone, cannot edit.  She said the head went loose.  I think she mentioned it on DCW as well.

Beryl

They should be called Trip.............pods

I'm alwasy tripping over mine
A true friend is the best possession

My Web site
http://berylladd.com/
Oh . And thanks for looking in

DigiDiva

A bit of both.......

My tripod that I had before did have a head that loosened, but I think I caused it so will be more cautious with this one.

I had the detachable plate on my camera when it was stolen, rendering the tripod useless unless I bought a new plate. I then went and accidently left the tripod in the room when we left tenerife. Couldn't claim for it on my insurance because it wasn't stolen and I'm too honest!T oo expensive to be shipped to me so they are keeping it till i go back in November. I can then pick it up and bring it home, order a new top plate and have a spare for off camera flash!
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.