• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 61
  • Total: 61
If you would like to make a donation to help with the running costs of the site, then a donation button has been added to the bottom of the page.  Thanks.
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

A HUGE FAVOUR Photographer needed

Started by krennon, September 23, 2009, 08:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

krennon

OK Here goes,

I need a photographer(s) this Saturday (26/09) who would be willing to work for nothing, take lots of photos, burn them onto a disk for me & not post them anywhere else at all....I was lucky enough to have 2 people last year, and they both know who they are (thank you both of you it was very much appreciated) however I am not that presumptious that I would presumethey would be willing to do it again this year...hence a general plea

On Saturday is a march from Temple Station (setting of at about noon) to Parliament Square, this is a march by and for Survivors of Sexual Abuse, I have been involved with this for the last 12 years or so and despite the subject we have a good day out.
As I am the MC on the day, I cannot really run around taking photo's, so my plea is for someone who would be willing to do this for us, all the groups involved are self funded and totally rely on the support of their members to keep things running and as a lot of them are unemployed for a variety of reasons money is always tight...I can probably stretch to a drink or two in the pub afterwards but that would be about it (4 days before payday as well)
If anyone is willing to do the above please pm with tel no/e-mail addy etc and I will call you to arrange things.
Many thanks  :tup:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithfransella/

"Everything in moderation including moderation" Oscar Wilde

nickt

Any other Saturday but this one I would have been there. Perhaps next time. Hope the day goes well.
Nick

minky_monkey

Sorry Keith, can`t do saturday as I`m already booked down for something.

Sorry Bud.

ABERS

Sorry Keith, can't make it this year...Alan

Hinfrance

I wish you all the best. Alas the tube doesn't extend this far. I'm sure you'll find some willing volunteers.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

krennon

Thank you all for your replies and best wishes  :)

I have had one person respond to my plea (thank you) but if anyone else is willing to come as well it would be great to see you there
just come along to Temple Station for just before noon you can't miss us we'll be the lot in purple...or catch us at Parliament Square

Many thanks again

Keith

http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithfransella/

"Everything in moderation including moderation" Oscar Wilde

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.