• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 61
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 25
  • Total: 25
photobox
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Happy Christmas

Started by John Doyle2, December 06, 2009, 10:08:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Doyle2

I wish you all a very happy time at christmas, and success, peace and good health throughout the coming new year! :beer:

alan1572

i suppose it's never too early...the same to you :beer:
Who wanted dry roasted with their pint?

Malcolm1938

First daft rhyme for Christmas

Christmas is coming and the Goose is much too fat,
If we cant afford a Chicken we'll have to eat the cat.

Happy Christmas to one and all
from
Malcolm

PS who will come up with the second verse....

Why did it change T urkey in my verse into chicken....
FKA CannOffice
Too old to die young
Every day is a good day - if you wake up....

My Gallery

nancy

I'll go to bat,
For the second verse, my dear.
Joy to all
Far and near!

P.S. Third verse, any one?

Simple

I hope after last years rants,
that at least this year,
instead of socks and pants,
you get some photographic gear!

Merry Christmas

Hinfrance

Merry Christmas one and all, even though we haven''t even got the tree up yet . .
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

jinky

That one does not rhyme H ;)
No tree up here either - far too early. This year I wil not be allowed to get a cheaper one without the anti-needle drop as last years looked like it had alopecia within a week :D

It`s on a list for Santa
D700,pc and big screen
But what`s the bet on unwrapping
It will be something cheaper they`ve seen

greypoint

May I be the first to say humbug!!

picsfor

May i be the second to say humbug - not in a rhyming mood!

Graham

And while we're at it!
                               How do we know that they had pizza at the Feast of Stephens?

Deep pan, Crisp and Even! :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

jimthetrain

Put my name down for that third humbug will you, cheers. No tree here yet and as the wife's done her back in there's no way i'm decorating something that you take down 2 weeks later. ;) My excuse is I'm saving the planet by lowering the carbon footprint unlike the rest of the neighbourhood who it seems are all trying to out do each other with the amount of lights they've got.  ::)
BOOZE!!! Helping ugly people have sex.

skellum

Forth humbug here !  but on the plus side only 14 weeks to the first day of spring................ :legit:

Forseti

Ich wünschen Euch ein friedvolles Weihnachtsfest 2009 und ein gutes, gesundes Neues Jahr 2010 in dem ein weiterer Jahresring dazu wächst.   :beer:  :-*
Canon 7D,  Canon SX1 IS, EF100 f/2.8 USM Macro, EF70-200 f/4 L IS USM, EF17-40 f/4 L USM, Sigma 50mm f/1.4 EX DG HSM, Canon Speedlite 580EX MkII

"Everyone can take a great picture with digital, the knack is to take two" - David Bailey

picsfor

Quote from: jimthetrain on December 08, 2009, 09:02:26 PM
the rest of the neighbourhood who it seems are all trying to out do each other with the amount of lights they've got.  ::)

have you thought of driving a few trams up and down and flogging a few tickets - could pay for something to help the wife forget her back troubles  :tup:

picsfor

Quote from: Forseti on December 22, 2009, 07:46:37 AM
Ich wünschen Euch ein friedvolles Weihnachtsfest 2009 und ein gutes, gesundes Neues Jahr 2010 in dem ein weiterer Jahresring dazu wächst.  :beer:  :-*
joyeux noel
(if i remember my French correctly) - who's next with another language

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.