• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 139
  • Total: 139
7ds
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

POLL - AGE - 2nd to 10th August 2014

Started by kerbside, August 12, 2014, 08:07:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Please vote for your favorite picture

Old Rosy

1 (6.7%)
Dendrochronology (The Age of a Tree)

3 (20%)
The Old Mathematical Bridge

1 (6.7%)
How old are you Mum?  (Young and old)

0 (0%)
Spirit:

1 (6.7%)
A different age

0 (0%)
An Age Old Image Of An Age Old Friend

3 (20%)
Middle Age

5 (33.3%)
At a young age : Emma

1 (6.7%)
Age Of Enlightenment:

0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: August 16, 2014, 08:07:52 AM

kerbside

You have to be in to win but winning is not everything, it's participating that counts.
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/kerbside

Oldboy

Hinfrance

Congrats Ogga. And thanks to whoever voted for my effort. :)
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

kerbside

Thanks to the persons that voted for my shot and congrats to Oggalily for his win. :tup:

You have to be in to win but winning is not everything, it's participating that counts.
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/kerbside

Reinardina

Congratulations from me too Ogga. Mine was one of your votes.

And thank you, whoever you are, for the vote for my dessicated rose.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

oggalily

Wow, that's a great way to return to the site after a long absence!  Shame it was with a pretty unflattering photo (I am much more radiant in real life of course  ;)).  Thanks for the votes.  I'll get my thinking cap on.

ABERS

Congrtulations Ogga. Great selfie that stood out from the rest and made me vote for the first time for a long time.

I would have voted twice if it had been in mono. ;)

jinky

Well done Ogga. Great selfie. Having seen you in person you`ve never looked better - did you get a stand in  ;)." Radiant in real life" - it was you I met that couple of times wasn`t it  :D

DigiDiva

Great return with a fantastic selfie. Well done. Looking forward to your theme.

Glad you voted Abers, nice to see you do it. Next, we will tempt an entry from you!
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.