• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,414
  • Total Topics: 5,707
  • Online today: 98
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 70
  • Total: 70
7ds
Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...

Cold Weather Speakers Corner Meet 24th January

Started by picsfor, January 01, 2010, 11:13:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

picsfor

As per discussions at the 2009 Speakers Corner meet, i am now posting proposals for a meet at Speakers Corner 'during the colder weather' for Sunday 24th January 2010
Hopefully all of the snow should be finished by then.

I am proposing a later start of 11:30 at Waterloo Station by the old Eurostar Terminal after which we can all jump on the tube up to Hyde Park in time for all the excitement to kick off  :spam:

This is aimed at being a 'shorter' meet due to possible cold and also targeted at Speakers Corner.
If the weather holds, there is an option of adding on extra location(s) for a bit of low light photography afterwards.

Feedback is more than welcome to this proposal.

Sandy

I would be interested in going on the 24th January.

Sandy

picsfor

So - we have a proposal for 24th... Any more up for that date?

ABERS

picsfor

Eileen

irv_b

My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

picsfor

Jonathan

Is this still happening?  I might be able to make it :)
It's Guest's round

irv_b

I will have to join up with you all a bit later.
My son is playing football for London under 18s again and I have to drop him over at Eltham  at 1130am, so I'll drive up and find you in the park
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

picsfor

I'll add this to give it a reminder.

At this time, and with the weather having improved - this meeting should most definitely be going ahead.
Irv - you know what we all look like now.
Jonathan - more than welcome - but i wouldn't bring the 'blad- we can't guarantee you will get it home safely  :tup: :2funny:
If you can make it and decide to come - your best route by train is up to Waterloo East (Charing Cross Service) and then walk along the walkway to Waterloo - and over to the high number platforms where the old Eurostar place is found.

Any others wish to join in - please do not hesitate to ask if you need instructions.

ABERS

I've every intention of making it, but will see you at the 'Corner'. Don't forget it is still getting dark about 4-15 and the regulars there tend to get there earlier than in the Summer. I will get there about 12.45, weather permitting.

Look forward to it.

Jonathan

Quote from: picsfor on January 20, 2010, 10:20:40 PM
Jonathan - more than welcome - but i wouldn't bring the 'blad- we can't guarantee you will get it home safely  :tup: :2funny:
If you can make it and decide to come - your best route by train is up to Waterloo East (Charing Cross Service) and then walk along the walkway to Waterloo - and over to the high number platforms where the old Eurostar place is found.

Cool.  Err, how will I recognise you all?
It's Guest's round

anglefire

----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.