• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 74
  • Total: 74
  • Google (2)
photobox
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

New Serif comp ideas wanted.

Started by Mick, April 02, 2012, 09:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick

OK, here we go again. 

I've managed (Hopefully) to get Serif to sponsor us with another prize, this time the latest PhotoPlus X5 to give away in a competition.  This will be our third competition in which they've very kindly donated the prize.  :tup:  So while it's winging its way to my door. 

Once again, I'm asking for ideas from the ground up, on how to best run the comp.   So please reply here with any ideas you might have.

Thanks  ;)
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Alfonso_Frisk

Last one went ok did it not? or are you looking at doing something different ?
If its a theme your after then I suggest you or last comp winner picks the subject.
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/nosmo_king2007
http://www.seateamimages.com/search.php
Wine improves with age, The older I get the more I like it.

Mick

Quote from: Alfonso_Frisk on April 03, 2012, 10:35:27 AM
Last one went ok did it not? or are you looking at doing something different ?
If its a theme your after then I suggest you or last comp winner picks the subject.

Thanks Alf.  Well yes it did, but was after some ideas to jazz it up a bit, and get more people interested.   ;)  When this PhotoPlus X5 one's finished I've hopefully got another one in the pipeline, some movie editing software up for grabs.  MoviePlus X6  8)

My Gallery

OpenSea

Hinfrance

MoviePlus X6 is really excellent. Haven't tried the Adobe offering to compare it with, but I find it does everything and more I want for a movie editor.

Still thinking about the how to jazz up the comp bit :)
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Mick

Oops, might have to run the MoviePlus X6 comp first, as that's the software that's turned up at my door.   Just checking with Serif ATM just to see if this is correct, or whether PhotoPlus is on its way too.  I'll hold fire until I get a reply.  ;)

Quote from: Hinfrance on April 04, 2012, 08:03:56 AM
MoviePlus X6 is really excellent. Haven't tried the Adobe offering to compare it with, but I find it does everything and more I want for a movie editor.

Still thinking about the how to jazz up the comp bit :)

H, it does look pretty good to be honest.  I've not tried the full version myself, but does look easy to use like most Serif products.

My Gallery

OpenSea

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.