• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 53
  • Total: 53
bhphotovideo
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

CHAT - INCONGRUENT - Weekly competition 4th April - 12th April

Started by spikeyjen, April 05, 2015, 03:28:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spikeyjen

Last weeks topic will be a hard one to beat. So trying to think outside the square a little this week,

The theme is INCONCRUENT. 
The definition of INCONGRUENT is "......not the same, not compatible or out of place"
So this week I am looking for an image where 2 or more elements that would not normally go together are in the same image. (think glamorous woman and pit bull dog, barbie doll in the woods, elderly woman driving a sports car, box of smarties with a jelly bean)

This topic is open to interpretation and there are no restrictions n post-processing.

All photos to be taken by midnight on Sunday 12th April.
Pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23.59pm Monday 13th April 2015.
Poll will be up Tuesday 14th April 2015. 
Winner to be announced Saturday 11th April 2015.

The Rules for the weekly competition are...

By entering you agree to take responsibility to:
Post a topic on, or before the Sunday following your declared win
Create an entries thread
Create a chat thread
Create a poll for that weeks comp and declare the winner on the Saturday
(if for any reason there is a problem and no subject is posted by the winner by Monday night admin will advise second place winner to post the topic asap, do the poll etc

DigiDiva

I'm an elderly woman and I drive a sports car haha. I know just the shot I want to take. I pass it every day but there's nowhere to park to take it. Its on a slip road that's always heavy on traffic.
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Hinfrance

Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

DigiDiva

spikeyjen

oh, sorry about that, I thought I had a good idea, I can change it if needed

spikeyjen

in fact, I'll think up something else and post tonight unless people want to go ahead with this one

DigiDiva

Hinfrance

Entirely up to you Jen. I'm still working on the album cover!
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

spikeyjen

OK I'll leave it as it is, my apologies to Reinardina (who put up the challenge in January that I had completely forgotten about). Seems we didn't get many entries so maybe with last weeks challenge we may get a few new creations.

Reinardina

Quote from: spikeyjen on April 06, 2015, 02:49:29 AM
OK I'll leave it as it is, my apologies to Reinardina (who put up the challenge in January that I had completely forgotten about). Seems we didn't get many entries so maybe with last weeks challenge we may get a few new creations.

No need to apologise. I 'over thought' and 'over explained' what I wanted, and that may have put people off. Will be interesting to see what comes up this time.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

DigiDiva

Glad the themes staying. I'm off out today to visit an amazing shop called 'The Jiggery Pokery Shop' later. It's almost an hours drive into the country so might take camera to see if any opportunity raises its head.

jinky

I`m in with mine after a little walkabout today. Sorry about the title but once it got in my head!
Tough dump!

Person posting it up feel free to use the asterisks   ;)

DigiDiva

spikeyjen

that's a cracker Jinky, If anything will stop you catching germs from the dunny seat, this will,.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.