• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 52
  • Total: 52
7ds
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

POLL for THE BEST IN SHOW

Started by ABERS, August 27, 2013, 07:22:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Please Vote for Your Favourite!

POKER

3 (15%)
The Power of Three

1 (5%)
Born in the Old UK

5 (25%)
Exercise in Blue and Red

2 (10%)
Sunset Over Sywell

0 (0%)
Maddona

3 (15%)
Vespa

0 (0%)
Damselfly

2 (10%)
Suede Ferrari

0 (0%)
Graham's Entry

4 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: August 31, 2013, 07:22:15 AM

ABERS

Hinfrance

Proper job Alan. I added the address for Gaham's image to the poll but alas all that showed up was a flickr message saying the image is unavailable  :(
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Graham

Quote from: Hinfrance on August 27, 2013, 07:54:18 AM
Proper job Alan. I added the address for Gaham's image to the poll but alas all that showed up was a flickr message saying the image is unavailable  :(

How odd! How do folks get their pics that constant size and click to enlarge thing? (You know what I mean.)
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

ABERS

Quote from: Graham on August 27, 2013, 08:48:03 AM
Quote from: Hinfrance on August 27, 2013, 07:54:18 AM

How odd! How do folks get their pics that constant size and click to enlarge thing? (You know what I mean.)

Vaguely. Speaking as someone who knows next to nothing about things computerwise all I did was follow instructions. I think if you add your pic to the CC gallery it may still be possible to still add it to the voting list. There again I may be wrong, I often am. :doh:

P.S. Winning has its drawbacks!

Hinfrance

Graham, to get the 'clickable' image all you need is the long BB code from the picture in the CC gallery.

I can see your picture if I go to your Flickr stream, but I can't get it to display here, probably because of account permissions I would guess.

As Alan says, if you add the picture to the CC weekly competitions gallery one of we mods can edit the poll to add it in ;)
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

DigiDiva

Been in to vote but I just can't....Theres at least 3 that I wanna vote for and can't choose between them
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Reinardina

Quote from: DigiDiva on August 27, 2013, 01:17:28 PM
Been in to vote but I just can't....Theres at least 3 that I wanna vote for and can't choose between them

You've got some time to mull it over yet.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Graham

Quote from: Hinfrance on August 27, 2013, 10:04:45 AM
Graham, to get the 'clickable' image all you need is the long BB code from the picture in the CC gallery.

I can see your picture if I go to your Flickr stream, but I can't get it to display here, probably because of account permissions I would guess.

As Alan says, if you add the picture to the CC weekly competitions gallery one of we mods can edit the poll to add it in ;)

Thanks Howard and Alan. I've shoved the pic into my gallery now, (I posted a Flickr link before).
Probably easiest to leave me out of voting this week and I'll Have another go next time.
          Sorry folks.  Graham.  :-[
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Hinfrance

I've put it in anyway Graham - early days and all that sort of thing. :tup:
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr

Reinardina

Quote from: Graham on August 27, 2013, 04:56:32 PM
Quote from: Hinfrance on August 27, 2013, 10:04:45 AM

Thanks Howard and Alan. I've shoved the pic into my gallery now, (I posted a Flickr link before).
Probably easiest to leave me out of voting this week and I'll Have another go next time.
          Sorry folks.  Graham.  :-[

Hope you will have a go next time!

Reinardina

H, it's you! Congratulations.

Graham was sneaking up, but didn't quite make it. Hope you'll be there (in the competitions) again Graham.

And a warm thank you to those who voted for my shot.

ABERS

Congrats H. Seems music themed pictures took everyone's eye with Graham's entry snapping at your heels.  ;)

10 entries, 20 votes, does that mean there are another potential 10 more entrants out there?  :tup:

Reinardina

Quote from: ABERS on August 31, 2013, 08:45:17 AM
10 entries, 20 votes, does that mean there are another potential 10 more entrants out there?  :tup:

Now, that would be nice, but I doubt it. 
Some members may be willing to vote, but not have the time, or inclination, to enter competitions.

Oldboy

Well done Hinfrance.  :tup:

I wonder if using it as your avatar constitutes unfair advertisement?  :o  :P

Beaux Reflets

Congratulations Howard.

Some really nice work all round.

And thank you to who ever voted for my entry.
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.