• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 178
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 98
  • Total: 98
  • Bingbot
photobox
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

1Dx Mk3

Started by anglefire, February 29, 2020, 09:35:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick

Quote from: anglefire on April 27, 2020, 07:02:22 PM
Its odd - the link exists - and on one browser it works if you accept the secure and unsecure content - but Edge doesn't give the option!

The link is [youtube]https://youtu.be/sHhGEpcraWM[/youtube]

But when posted in the message its blank - though the space for the frame exists!

Apologies Mark, I hadn't noticed the youtube mod wasn't working.  I have just updated it, so hopefully it now will.   :tup:
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

anglefire

Thanks Mick it is working fine now :)
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

anglefire

Got a few more shots on my website (Revised the scheme today!)

An example (Only ISO3200) is:

Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

anglefire

I have been taking a lot of pictures in the garden - and now getting out a bit to the local park - but this one was taken in the back garden last week - I've seen it around for the last month or so and I actually think he looks better now - but has clearly been in some sort of war!

Mark

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

Jediboy

Great photo Mark.
Looks like some sort of cyborg bird, makes for a fascinating photo.
Good work.  :tup:
May the Force be with you.

Chris

Oldboy

Well it is the breeding season. I wonder if he won?

Cracking shot.  :tup:

anglefire

Still messing with the camera.   Lots of pictures taken around the garden and park. 

Going to have a trip out on Tuesday around Shropshire with a mate of mine so hopefully will have some different shots!

But one taken this morning. 

Mark

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

jinky

Quote from: anglefire on July 05, 2020, 07:40:11 PM
Still messing with the camera.   Lots of pictures taken around the garden and park. 

Going to have a trip out on Tuesday around Shropshire with a mate of mine so hopefully will have some different shots!

Lovely shot

anglefire

Took this the other day - little sod - but interesting in so far as taken at ISO51200.

Mark

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

StephenBatey

Impressive - and the ISO is as well.
:)
Both income tax and lockdowns were introduced as temporary measures by the government.

Oldboy

Quote from: anglefire on July 05, 2020, 07:40:11 PM

Cracking shot of a Black headed gull. The black head only appears in Spring for the breeding season.  :tup:

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.