• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 52
  • Total: 52
aliexpress
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Console games, anyone play them?

Started by lurkalot, November 17, 2007, 11:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lurkalot

Anyone like playing console games?   What are your favourite games, and what platform?

My son has just got Call of Duty 4 for the Xbox 360, and have been watching him play it.  The graphics and game play are just superb, best I've seen so far IMO.

A big  :tup: from me.

guest4

I used to be but not really anymore. I've still got an X box but only ever really played Forza Motorsport on it in anger. I ended up only really liking driving games.

I do remember when I got my PS1 way back in 95 or something, plugged the sound into me stereo and scared myself silly playing Doom. If you remember there's a bit in it where a baby starts crying...

Alfonso_Frisk

I have call of duty 1 and 2 and the graphics etc very good. My pc wont play 3 and 4.
I do play Medal of Honour Spearhead and Breakthrough on line often.
In fact I am an admin for an on line "sniper clan" in Spearhead. I run a security scanner every day for the server to keep it clean. The members are from as far afield as Greece and USA. Great bunch of people and great fun.
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/nosmo_king2007
http://www.seateamimages.com/search.php
Wine improves with age, The older I get the more I like it.

lurkalot

Quote from: veggiesosage on November 18, 2007, 12:15:06 AM
I used to be but not really anymore. I've still got an X box but only ever really played Forza Motorsport on it in anger. I ended up only really liking driving games.

I do remember when I got my PS1 way back in 95 or something, plugged the sound into me stereo and scared myself silly playing Doom. If you remember there's a bit in it where a baby starts crying...

Played a demo of Forza 2, but wasn't overly impressed.   Project Gotham racing on the the other hand is bloody great.   We have versions 1-2-3, and just tried the demo of 4.   Looks like one for the chrimbo list methinks.    Then again, Assassins Creed looks fab.  ;)

Quote from: Alfonso_Frisk on November 18, 2007, 07:53:06 AM
I have call of duty 1 and 2 and the graphics etc very good. My pc wont play 3 and 4.
I do play Medal of Honour Spearhead and Breakthrough on line often.
In fact I am an admin for an on line "sniper clan" in Spearhead. I run a security scanner every day for the server to keep it clean. The members are from as far afield as Greece and USA. Great bunch of people and great fun.

We have Call of duty 1 on our pc and love it.   But I have to say that COD 4 on the 360 is just superb, the graphics are awesome.   Can't get my boy off the bloody thing.  :(

Carlj

Will join this thread when the WII gets into shops again!

Have no interest in the 360 - microsoft own enough already! PS3 would just be a cheap blu-ray player.

Mick

Quote from: carlj on November 27, 2007, 10:47:04 AM
Will join this thread when the WII gets into shops again!

Have no interest in the 360 - microsoft own enough already!

True, they do, but don't let that put you off.   The graphics on the latest breed of games are simply awesome.  ;)
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Carlj

Graphics mean little to me, but gameplay is everything! Crysis, looks like a supermodel, but is just a.n.other fps. Mario Galaxy looks like a kids game, but plays like the dogs!

wendoureecat

Well ello to all.

Xbox 360 its what my husband spends his time doing while i am playing with my camera and photoshop  :tup:

I haved played a few games but only finished one Enchanted Arms it had a very male to male undertone in the game.......i thought it was hillarious  ;D

Kat

PS Lurkalot.........great layout and really easy forum to move around. Well done  :tup:

alan1572

Firstly Hello, secondly that darn arrows game is highly addictive and thirdly XBox 360 with PGR3 is my game.
Who wanted dry roasted with their pint?

lurkalot

Hi Alan, and welcome.

PGR 3 is great, we play that quite a bit.   Played the demo of PGR 4, and that looks absolutely stunning.   Assassins Creed is the next one on the list though.  ;)

wendoureecat

Hubby is playing Assassins Creed as i type  :) . He is loving it and i must admit am enjoying watching the assassin wiggle his hips as he walks.

alan1572

Quote from: lurkalot on November 30, 2007, 10:51:15 PM
Hi Alan, and welcome.

PGR 3 is great, we play that quite a bit.   Played the demo of PGR 4, and that looks absolutely stunning.   Assassins Creed is the next one on the list though.  ;)

hi, i just can't stop playing the games...ahhh
Who wanted dry roasted with their pint?

oRGie

Gave up on consoles with a sega megadrive lol, still have it in fact..  Been a pc gamer for quite a few years, counter strike mainly, but the last couple of years have been playing battlefield2 :)

Mick

Assassin's Creed has entered the building.   Looks great so far, but will give my thoughts later on when we've played it  :D
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Carlj

Playtime is now 9 Dragons, a free to play mmorpg, all martial arts - animation is stunning and even grinding is fun!

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.