• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,414
  • Total Topics: 5,707
  • Online today: 117
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 85
  • Total: 85
7ds
Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...

What annoyed you today?

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 07:52:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthew

Being stuck behind loads of tourist traffic doing 30mph (along single carriageway). I nearly thought I was driving on the continent the amount of time I spent on the other side of the road (safely) overtaking them.  :knuppel2:
Never argue with a stupid person, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Paul Montgomery

Quote from: spinner on June 29, 2014, 03:12:28 PM
Adobe's Elements Organizer. Why can't it be as easy to navigate as Bridge? It's a clunky piece of crap.
I'm with you on that, Spinner. I get so frustrated with it, I barely use it and stick with an old version of bridge...

Jediboy

May the Force be with you.

Chris

Matthew

Quote from: Jediboy on July 04, 2014, 12:49:28 PM
Man flu.
:'(

I feel your pain, there is nothing worse...women are lucky they will never have to experience it..... :D :legit:
Never argue with a stupid person, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Matthew

Filled my homemade water butt with water, the timber frame I built took the weight easily......the seal around the hose connection didn't....in fact aside from water seeping through the sealant, said sealant came away from the plastic......stronger sealant is needed....

spinner

Quote from: Paul Montgomery on July 03, 2014, 07:06:07 PM
Quote from: spinner on June 29, 2014, 03:12:28 PM
Adobe's Elements Organizer. Why can't it be as easy to navigate as Bridge? It's a clunky piece of crap.
I'm with you on that, Spinner. I get so frustrated with it, I barely use it and stick with an old version of bridge...

Unfortunately Paul, my old version of Bridge was a Windows version.  When I switched over to Mac I couldn't afford both. I keep upgrading Elements hoping it will improve. Fool's Errand.  :-[
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

donoreo

I had a recruiter (head hunter if you like) call me on my office number.  I never gave it to him and they have all been told to email me.  I angrily told him not to call my office number.  He was confused and did not know why this would be a problem.  Like many (most?) places, all calls are logged!  Why he did not know this I do not know.   

Paul Montgomery

Until recently (V8 I think) bridge came with elements for mac - I made that mistake - upgraded and got organiser. Fortunately I didn't remove the old version...

Paul Montgomery

An ongoing annoyance - I can't get adobe flash to install on my mac. No useful error codes, just 'installation error'. I've tried a complete uninstall and start again (several times) and its annoying...

donoreo

Quote from: Paul Montgomery on July 14, 2014, 06:56:59 PM
An ongoing annoyance - I can't get adobe flash to install on my mac. No useful error codes, just 'installation error'. I've tried a complete uninstall and start again (several times) and its annoying...
You could use Chrome for your browser, it includes Flash in it.  That will not help Safari, but Chrome is better overall anyway. 

Reinardina

What annoyed me today, and almost any day, is the unstoppable stream of newsletters and offers you get, once you bought something online.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

donoreo

This was yesterday and today: no water.  At the lake we use a pump and at this point it is the pump itself (30 years old) or the electrical wires running down to it.  The plumber will come back on Monday with a new pump and wire.  Thankfully this happened at the end of our week here and not the beginning.  We are running down to the lake with buckets to get water to flush the toilets. 

On the upside, the old pump may be replaced with a larger model and give us some extra water pressure. 

Jediboy

Quote from: donoreo on July 19, 2014, 03:01:21 PM
This was yesterday and today: no water.  At the lake we use a pump and at this point it is the pump itself (30 years old) or the electrical wires running down to it.  The plumber will come back on Monday with a new pump and wire.  Thankfully this happened at the end of our week here and not the beginning.  We are running down to the lake with buckets to get water to flush the toilets. 

On the upside, the old pump may be replaced with a larger model and give us some extra water pressure.

I must apologise Don. I have just set the new comp as water, then I read this post. Sorry.  :doh:
May the Force be with you.

Chris

donoreo

Quote from: Jediboy on July 19, 2014, 05:23:26 PM
Quote from: donoreo on July 19, 2014, 03:01:21 PM

I must apologise Don. I have just set the new comp as water, then I read this post. Sorry.  :doh:
Now that I am not there near some great water is the annoying part.  We came home yesterday afternoon. 

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.