• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 136
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 130
  • Total: 130
  • Google
millets
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Poll for Window/Door

Started by irv_b, January 24, 2012, 12:13:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vote for your favourite

Delamanda - Legs Eleven

0 (0%)
michaelb104 - Portsmouth Dawn

3 (16.7%)
Reinardina - Sunrise

0 (0%)
beauxreflets - Can You - Come out to play

5 (27.8%)
Sarasocke - Alhambra and Generalife

4 (22.2%)
stevebedder - Through the Night Window

0 (0%)
Hinfrance - Who's Knocking on my Door?

5 (27.8%)
Oldboy - Shopping

1 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: January 28, 2012, 12:13:10 PM

Reinardina

Quote from: Graham on January 29, 2012, 10:18:46 AM
I think that's the first time I did'nt pick the winner! :( ( I went for "Portsmouth Dawn".)
Suprised Reinardina did'nt get a vote, that was my second choice.
                 Graham. :tup:

Probably because it was the same dawn!
Pleased to know I was your second choice, or rather my picture was.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Hinfrance

Well done Andy, getting in there first . .

I almost voted for Andy's too, but like Graham went for Portsmouth Dawn. The colours are all just so complimentary.

As for editing, I agree anything goes unless specifically excluded. But you know what a fuss determining the exact meanings of exclusions can start. So restrictions are best avoided IMHO.

Just working on my good news picture at the moment.:tup:
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

michaelb104

Quote from: Graham on January 29, 2012, 10:18:46 AM
I think that's the first time I did'nt pick the winner! :( ( I went for "Portsmouth Dawn".)
Suprised Reinardina did'nt get a vote, that was my second choice.
                 Graham. :tup:

Thanks for the vote Graham  :tup:

Thank you also to whoever gave me the other two votes.
Mike

My Flickr   .   My Fluidr

Reinardina

Quote from: Hinfrance on January 29, 2012, 11:23:39 AM

I almost voted for Andy's too, but like Graham went for Portsmouth Dawn. The colours are all just so complimentary.

As for editing, I agree anything goes unless specifically excluded. But you know what a fuss determining the exact meanings of exclusions can start. So restrictions are best avoided IMHO.

Don't remind me of the 'exact meanings of exclusions,' and the firestorm that followed! It still hurts.

michaelb104

Quote from: Reinardina on January 29, 2012, 12:05:14 PM
Quote from: Hinfrance on January 29, 2012, 11:23:39 AM

Don't remind me of the 'exact meanings of exclusions,' and the firestorm that followed! It still hurts.

I'm not bitter about being chastised for cloning out dust spots from my sensor - much  >:( >:(
Mike

My Flickr   .   My Fluidr

Hinfrance

Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Delamanda

Well done Andy and Howard!  Look forward to the next theme.

Sarasocke

Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

jinky

Right ... we talking exclusions then   ;) ::) :-[ :doh: :-X :-\ :beer: :dance:  :legit:

Reinardina

Quote from: jinky on January 31, 2012, 07:49:53 AM
Right ... we talking exclusions then   ;) ::) :-[ :doh: :-X :-\ :beer: :dance:  :legit:

At least here, in grown up and polite society, we can talk about it without getting embroiled in slanging matches!

And here, no one asked me for a shorter version of my name, because the 'long version is so difficult!'
And consequently, I don't mind how people want to call me. Rather enjoy the different versions, that are now around here and on Flickr.
To be honest, it was the person who asked, that made me refuse rather bluntly.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.