• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 51
  • Total: 51
millets
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Chaffinch, taken whilst learning to use my big lens

Started by DigiDiva, May 07, 2014, 10:40:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigiDiva

One of my images from my 2nd 'proper' trip out with my big lens. Still trying to master it, but here goes. It's grainy as had to use a high ISO and need to figure out a way round this.

Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Reinardina

It's a start Chris. And well done for showing it here. But why not put it in the gallery? It'll get lost in the threads otherwise.

Now waiting for your images of wetland birds. Don't worry, you don't have to show all five hundred of them! Just make a small selection of the very best.

But do join in, and place them in the gallery. It seems you want to go for wildlife shots, so start a wildlife album.
I am still all over the place, as far as specialities are concerned. But wildlife will never be big on my agenda as my eyesight is too poor to do this.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.