• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,415
  • Total Topics: 5,708
  • Online today: 55
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 47
  • Total: 47
If you would like to make a donation to help with the running costs of the site, then a donation button has been added to the bottom of the page.  Thanks.
RØDE NT1 Signature Series...Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beaux Reflets

Quote from: krennon on February 16, 2015, 09:18:08 PM
wmmfgt first full day back at work since becoming a dad, came in from work this evening and my 2 new children shouted "DADDYYYYYY" and came running up the hall and gave me the biggest hug ever....who cares what the weathers doing when you come home to that  :) :) :) :tup: :tup: :tup:

:)
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

ABERS

Congratulations Keith. I'll keep an eye out for a very happy family when next shopping in Kingston! :tup:

Oldboy

wmmfgt first full day back at work since becoming a dad, came in from work this evening and my 2 new children shouted "DADDYYYYYY" and came running up the hall and gave me the biggest hug ever....who cares what the weathers doing when you come home to that  :) :) :) :tup: :tup: :tup:

I bet it made your heart beat faster and brought a lump to your throat!  ;D ;D ;D :tup:

Hinfrance

Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

donoreo

That is a wonderful moment. 

deetus

Congratulations Keith, I can see your grin from here  :tup:

Sandy

Had a great email today with the results from Southport Salon and I had actually five images accepted

Sandy

Reinardina

That's great news Sandy, but I am not surprised; you have made a habit of it!
Well done.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Oldboy

Quote from: Sandy on February 21, 2015, 05:14:44 PM
Had a great email today with the results from Southport Salon and I had actually five images accepted

Sandy

Well done Sandy.  :tup:

ABERS

Congratulations Sandy. Putting your work out to scrutiny is one way of knowing if you're on the right track, and you certainly are! :tup:

Reinardina

What made me feel good today, was the invitation to come into the enclosure, to take some photographs of the Chinese New Year celebrations, from right in front of the stage.
My male (photographer) companion wanted to follow, but the invitation did not include him. A third (also male) photographer, tried to push his way in, and was also kept out.
I think it was my red coat, that caused me to be singled out, as red means/brings good luck.

Oldboy

Just entered some images in the BBC/ Natural History Museum Wildlife photographer of the year competition.  :tup:

Sandy

Good luck with the competition, I go every year to that exhibition and it is good

Sandy

Oldboy

Quote from: Sandy on February 23, 2015, 08:45:26 AM
Good luck with the competition, I go every year to that exhibition and it is good

Sandy

Thanks Sandy.  :tup:

Reinardina

Good luck OB. I'll keep my fingers crossed, even though this will hamper my photography.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.