• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,415
  • Total Topics: 5,708
  • Online today: 55
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 44
  • Total: 44
photobox
RØDE NT1 Signature Series...Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ABERS

Quote from: Sandy on July 31, 2014, 09:26:09 AM
I had two acceptances in the Midland salon and feel great

Sandy

Congratulations Sandy!

You don't get an acceptance easily in the Midland let alone two. That's putting your work open to proper scrutiny by  recognised and accomplished photographers.

Sandy

Reinardina

May I add my congratulations?

Congratulations! Well done.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Oldboy

Quote from: Sandy on July 31, 2014, 09:26:09 AM
I had two acceptances in the Midland salon and feel great

Sandy

Great News. Well done.  :tup:

DigiDiva

Well done Sandy. Great to be accepted
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

DigiDiva

I got a newer Mac today. CS6, silver efex pro and the ability to upgade. I feel great.

Oldboy

DigiDiva

'Stitching me sids back together' haha! I cant ait to edit on it

Sandy

Thanks everyone for the comments about the acceptances. I had a new Mac early this year and it is great to work on, I also have CS6 and Nik software which is good. I hope you enjoy the computer and software.

Sandy

Jediboy

I'd love a Mac. A few friends use them and say how god they are to work on.  One day.......
May the Force be with you.

Chris

Reinardina

Chris (DD Chris) we really expect to see some photos; you have no excuse whatsoever now. You're always promising ...

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Hinfrance

Chris (DD) - enjoy your new machine. I have used Photoshop CC (the online version of CS6) so little since I subscribed to it I won't be renewing next year.

Chris (jediboy) fingers crossed you get your wish - although I have to admit that if someone gave me a Mac I'd sell it and buy something nice. A Gibson Les Paul and a Bugera valve amplifier maybe . .
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Hinfrance

The case I had ordered for my Fuji X20 arrived from China - £13.95 against more than £50 for the Fuji genuine article. Made of faux leather, obviously, but a very good quality imitation. Felt lined and a perfect fit. In short I couldn't be more pleased with it. Might buy a case for the LX5 from the same people . .
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Hinfrance

I was just chucking the pool cleaner in this morning when a small hawk - sorry I don't know what species it was, not a red kite, but possibly a sparrowhawk* or kestrel, and I didn't have a camera - flew to within a few feet of me and sat briefly on a small table before moving away a couple of meters and resting on the pool edge.

*judging by the audio file on the RSPB site it was a sparrowhawk.

I just hope the damned cat doesn't try to kill it, like it tries to kill everything else.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr

Karen

Just got a super bargain of a 3 month old x-e2 body. Im totally commited to this system now. The third body will enable me not to have to faff around changing lenses all the time.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.