• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,415
  • Total Topics: 5,708
  • Online today: 64
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 33
  • Total: 33
photobox
RØDE NT1 Signature Series...Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldboy

Quote from: jinky on July 01, 2014, 04:21:27 PM
I really liked the X20 ( I spentg a day or two learning how to use it to teach him a little but he hadn`t a clue! )- just want something better in low light.

Tell him to try a torch!  :uglystupid2: :2funny:

DigiDiva

Been watching wood pigeon chicks in palm tree outside balcony in tenerife. Knew thet were ready to leave and the 1st one fledged today whilst we were having evening meal. Was quite exciting. Even made hubby pick up my camera and take shots.
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

spikeyjen

picked up new Tamron 24-70 2.8, last night, oh so heavy, but oh so nice....

DigiDiva

New lenses are so lovely to touch. I left my biggie at home but wish I had it after seeing the chicks in the palm tree. Coulda took lovely shots.

jinky

Had a great day at Harewood Festival of Cycling with front of the rail views of the ceremonial star of the Tour de France. Not even bothered about cycling but have to say the atmosphere was fantastic and with the sunshine everyone has to concede that Yorkshire did a great job of hosting. I`ve covered most of the first 2 stages by car this week and it`s lovely to see them go through the places I went. Shame about the result and Cavendish`s injury. Hope his collar bone hasn`t gone!  :(

DigiDiva

My last day on sunny tenerife, relaxing and  soaking ip the sun. soon be packing, flying home 22.45

Matthew

Building my rustic looking water butt and mini tower to hold it......£10 kitchen bin out of Tesco, loads of timber and brackets, chicken wire and "creative licence".... 8)
Never argue with a stupid person, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Hinfrance

Wifi on the balcony of the hotel and watching the hunming birds feeding in the flowering bushes.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Reinardina

Managed to feed the horses without getting wet; quick dash between the showers.

I envy you H. Where are you at the moment?

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Karen

My new facebook page is doing well. If you have time come along and have a look...even "like" still need a few to hit 100
:) www.facebook.com/karenaddisonphotography

Graham

Just licensed another of my "Comedian" pics to be made into posters for The Edinburgh Fringe Comedy Festival...That's three now.  :dance:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Beaux Reflets

Quote from: Graham on July 08, 2014, 11:23:42 AM
  Just licensed another of my "Comedian" pics to be made into posters for The Edinburgh Fringe Comedy Festival...That's three now.  :dance:

Congratulations  :tup:
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

ABERS

Quote from: Graham on July 08, 2014, 11:23:42 AM

That's great news Graham, congratulations.  :tup:

jinky

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.