• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,415
  • Total Topics: 5,708
  • Online today: 48
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 36
  • Total: 36
7ds
RØDE NT1 Signature Series...Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wavemachine

Nice one Mathew, although I couldn't help thinking about when some work colleagues of mine were in America in 1998 and had a hatchback hire car. Basically they locked the keys in that and were pondering what to do when a policeman approached them, they explained the problem and the policeman said I can help, they thought he was going to perform a non destructive break in however he said "Stand back Sir" and smashed the front window with his baton and handed them the keys. They discovered shortly afterwards the boot was open so they could have just crawled in mind you they did manage to claim the damage on expenses;)
My Flickr
366 Project

Dave

Turn to the dark side, we have tea and biscuits

donoreo

LOL, leave it to an American policeman :) 

Matthew

Haha, it's a shame I didn't have half a tennis ball as I heard placing it over the key entry and squeezing triggers the central locking. Alas, I had a quick entry tool.....claw hammer... :knuppel2:
Never argue with a stupid person, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

anglefire

Mathew that used to work on the old ford granada - not modern cars
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

Jediboy

The building work finally started on our kitchen and extension.  :) :)
May the Force be with you.

Chris

Jediboy

Found a box of loose change in the garage. Took it to one of the nearby coin star machines, tipped my pennies in and got £26.00 back.  :) :beer:

Chris

Jediboy

Lions Series victory, followed by Ashes Series victory.
Very Happy!! :) :beer: :tup: :dance:

Chris

Oldboy

Quote from: Jediboy on August 25, 2013, 10:34:05 PM
Ashes Series victory.

Is that the men or women's, as we won both?  :P

Jediboy

Quote from: Oldboy on August 25, 2013, 11:08:35 PM
Quote from: Jediboy on August 25, 2013, 10:34:05 PM
Ashes Series victory.

Is that the men or women's, as we won both?  :P

I was referring to the men, but congrats to the women too. Great stuff.

Chris

Hinfrance

Fender Fuse. Seek and ye shall find - got a patch for my Mustang 3 called 'empty' so it can be used with effects processors with no amplifier modeling, and as a clean USB interface.

Fender Fuse is bl**dy marvellous  ;D 8)
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

krennon

I'm BACK  :tup: been photographically lacking recently think I'm getting my mojo back though so thought I'd drop in say hello to all my old CC Pals and to the newbies who don't know me, put a couple of posts in meet ups and places of interest and generally just let you know I'm around and tend to drop in a lot more now...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithfransella/

"Everything in moderation including moderation" Oscar Wilde

Mick

Quote from: krennon on August 26, 2013, 09:58:09 AM
I'm BACK  :tup: been photographically lacking recently think I'm getting my mojo back though so thought I'd drop in say hello to all my old CC Pals and to the newbies who don't know me, put a couple of posts in meet ups and places of interest and generally just let you know I'm around and tend to drop in a lot more now...

And very nice it is to see you back Keith.  Glad you're mojo's coming back mate.  :tup:
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Oldboy

Quote from: krennon on August 26, 2013, 09:58:09 AM
I'm BACK  :tup:

Welcome back Keith.  :tup:

WMMFGT...Bank Holiday and the sun came out!!!  :dance:

krennon

WOW 160 photos just finished loading into elements....WMMFGT the welcome backs (thanks guys) going for a 4 hour trek in Richmond Park with the Mrs and our friend Mags who's up from Bristol....now off to edit a few photos to load into the gallery me thinks...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithfransella/

"Everything in moderation including moderation" Oscar Wilde

spinner

Welcome back Keith, I thought there'd been a lack of monkey business on the site. Err, Orangutangs are monkeys ??? :legit: :legit:
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.