• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,415
  • Total Topics: 5,708
  • Online today: 55
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 46
  • Total: 46
  • Google
bhphotovideo
RØDE NT1 Signature Series...Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Graham

Michael Morpurgo  (Writer of Warhorse) wants to buy some pics off me!  :dance:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Oldboy

Quote from: Graham on May 13, 2013, 04:07:04 PM

Michael Morpurgo  (Writer of Warhorse) wants to buy some pics of me!  :dance:

If he wants a picture of YOU he must be desperate!!!  :P  :legit:

Graham

Quote from: Oldboy on May 13, 2013, 04:28:32 PM

Michael Morpurgo  (Writer of Warhorse) wants to buy some pics of me!  :dance:

If he wants a picture of YOU he must be desperate!!!  :P  :legit:

Thank you Mr Oldboy, now corrected.  :tup:

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Reinardina

Graham that is wonderful! Congratulations!
How did he come across them?

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Graham

Quote from: Reinardina on May 13, 2013, 04:50:25 PM

Graham that is wonderful! Congratulations!
How did he come across them?

I photographed him doing a reading at my local venue and sent them to his agent.
   Here's one.

The rest are here.   http://www.flickr.com/photos/grahamwspics/sets/72157633025268938/

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Reinardina

I must remember that if/when I go to a reading by someone famous!
Don't think my camera will be up to it though.
(Were you allowed to take photographs?)

Hinfrance

Well that's what you might call a bit of a result. :tup:
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Graham

Certainly is a result, he's asked for the worst possible pic of the set but he's paying so  :-X
  I was asked to photograph the reading by the promoter and had a meeting with Michael to make some suggestions and check that he was happy with it.

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Reinardina

Quote from: Graham on May 13, 2013, 07:38:30 PM
  Certainly is a result, he's asked for the worst possible pic of the set but he's paying so  :-X
  I was asked to photograph the reading by the promoter and had a meeting with Michael to make some suggestions and check that he was happy with it.

Very good result. Fingers crossed it will lead to more!

Oldboy

Karen

New lens came today. (Sigma 12-24mm) Dying to give it a proper test. Tried it against the widest I have at the minute which is my Canon 24-105mm and its awsome at 12mm. Just stood at door and took quick shot of the car and amazing what I will be able to get in my shots. Really looking forward to trying out all its possibilities.

Graham

Quote from: Karen on May 14, 2013, 01:11:50 PM
New lens came today. (Sigma 12-24mm) Dying to give it a proper test. Tried it against the widest I have at the minute which is my Canon 24-105mm and its awsome at 12mm. Just stood at door and took quick shot of the car and amazing what I will be able to get in my shots. Really looking forward to trying out all its possibilities.

You will find that you have a lot of those "Is it small, or is it far away?" moments.
                    Graham.  :)

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Oldboy

Quote from: Graham on May 14, 2013, 01:54:53 PM
Quote from: Karen on May 14, 2013, 01:11:50 PM

You will find that you have a lot of those "Is it small, or is it far away?" moments.
                    Graham.  :)

I have the same with my Nikon 14-24mm F2.8 lens and the D800. Shot some Bluebells in the forest at Earlswood yesterday and it looks like millions of them.  :tup:

Bluebells:

Clicking on the picture will open the full size image which is 32.9mb in size.  :o

jinky

Nice one oldboy. We haven`t got many bluebells out up here yet. Everything is about a month behind the usual. Shame cos I was banking on a  little glade for a wedding I did at the weekend. That said for an overall lousy day I got the sun just for the 40 minutes I had the bride and groom to myself and got some lovely shots in the park. Most enjoyable wedding I`ve done to date and had more people compliment me on my work rate / approach than ever. Knackered after the full day and 11 hours shooting but having posted a preview today I`ve already got a summer 2014 booking from one of the guests which is nice. Hard work but I love weddings. See some here if interested : http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.614923618525741.1073741829.246759502008823&type=1

Oldboy

Thanks jinky. I had to work quick as the sun kept hidding behind clouds and there was a lot of woodland to cover. I was also hoping that the Cuckoo might appear like last year but it didn't.  :P

Some cracking shots there and I can imagining the hard work involved so, if you enjoy it, which you appear to, then so much the better. I have always backed away from doing professional shoots, as I prefer to shoot what I want and not what someone else wants.  :tup:

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.