• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,415
  • Total Topics: 5,708
  • Online today: 48
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 40
  • Total: 40
photobox
RØDE NT1 Signature Series...Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karen

Finally my grip came and is now on camera...my new baby is complete ;D

CML-1591

coming back to the site after some time away, this time with a 2:1 Ba degree in photo aha!
Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer - and often the supreme disappointment. - Ansel Adams,

Graham

Quote from: CML-1591 on October 21, 2012, 12:13:10 AM
coming back to the site after some time away, this time with a 2:1 Ba degree in photo aha!

I remember you! Welcome back and congrats on the BA.
                  Graham. :tup:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Oldboy

Well done CLM-1591 on your BA.  :tup:

I've got a BA, but in my case it means Bugger All.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

ABERS

Congratulations Craig, it is Craig isn't it?  :tup:

Graham

Quote from: ABERS on October 21, 2012, 10:34:11 AM

That's the name I was trying to think of! :idea:
  Didn't ho do his BA in Coventry?
  Come on CML-1591, details...we need details! :knuppel2:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

irv_b

My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

CML-1591

Haha Thanks all! Just got to decide what to do from here on  :D :beer: :dance: :knuppel2: :legit:    :doh:

Quote from: Graham on October 21, 2012, 10:44:22 AM
Quote from: ABERS on October 21, 2012, 10:34:11 AM

That's the name I was trying to think of! :idea:
  Didn't ho do his BA in Coventry?
  Come on CML-1591, details...we need details! :knuppel2:

Nwah I'm remembered! ahahaha... Yeap good old Coventry University. Home of #Phonar and #Picbod
Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer - and often the supreme disappointment. - Ansel Adams,

ABERS

Show us some of your B.A pictures! :tup:

Matthew

When I'm not behind the lens, I'm behind the Stove.....decided to revamp a classic accompainment to the Sunday roast....Yorkshire pudding. Made my batter in the usual way, but also added a teaspoon of oregano and a teaspoon of sage. They turned out perfect and tasted very nice. :tup:
Never argue with a stupid person, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

anglefire

Talking of cooking, bought one of these today http://www.hammerstahl.com/index.php/individual-pieces/cleaver/7-asian-cleaver.html - feels fantastic in the hand and cuts like nothing else I've tried before!

Also bought a small Cadac cooker - which will be good for the caravan and for general camping :)
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

CML-1591

Quote from: ABERS on October 21, 2012, 06:22:16 PM
Show us some of your B.A pictures! :tup:

I got to meet many good and well known people, Tom hunter, Simon Norfolk, Simon Roberts and some others i have clearly forgotten already :/

lets see if i can remember how to do this:

Simon Norfolk:

one my lecturer liked:

(bigger here) http://www.flickr.com/photos/craig-1591/5452159874/in/photostream/

the rest are nothing much really, my final piece did not impress that well, actually my final year did not, just wasn't that good at getting the point / context across.

spinner

Got another royalty cheque from the art house that I'm contracted too. They come infrequently and aren't enough to live on, but still I find them a bit of a validation.  ;D
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

ABERS

WMMFG, knowing that we can all sleep safely in our beds from now on. Our PCC in Surrey was elected on a "zero tolerance" ticket last week, with everyone under the impression all the scroats, burglars, drug dealers et al were going to be banged up.

Explaining what he meant by that this week he said,

"Zero tolerance is about not ignoring something that goes on," he said.

"For example, if there's a bunch of hooligans or people playing up and a police car goes by and they all cat call at the police car all too often the police car is just going to drive by and ignore it," he said.

"Zero tolerance means that police will stop the car, get out and speak to those people."  :o

Sounds like PC Goody in the 'Thin Blue Line', "Go away you naughty,naughty people!"

Oldboy

Quote from: ABERS on November 20, 2012, 07:54:41 AM
WMMFG, knowing that we can all sleep safely in our beds from now on. Our PCC in Surrey was elected on a "zero tolerance" ticket last week, with everyone under the impression all the scroats, burglars, drug dealers et al were going to be banged up.

Explaining what he meant by that this week he said,

"Zero tolerance is about not ignoring something that goes on," he said.

"For example, if there's a bunch of hooligans or people playing up and a police car goes by and they all cat call at the police car all too often the police car is just going to drive by and ignore it," he said.

"Zero tolerance means that police will stop the car, get out and speak to those people."  :o

Sounds like PC Goody in the 'Thin Blue Line', "Go away you naughty,naughty people!"

He might use his Asp.  :o

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.