• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,415
  • Total Topics: 5,708
  • Online today: 33
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 30
  • Total: 30
  • Google
parkcameras
RØDE NT1 Signature Series...Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

picsfor

Always worth having a spare laptop for carting around for editing pictures - if you can afford it...
The only question is - what size screen do you feel would be best for you?

For me, i want an Apple screen and am just not sure whether to go for the iPad route, which really does show the pictures in glorious clarity and colours, or the MacBook route which provides far greater editing opportunities (oh and costs almost another £1k more in price)!

rksmith51

WMMFGT , I came home from the rugby to find an email from the Scotsman asking if I had been at the Currie v Hawick game as they wanted pictures for Sunday and Monday edition, I sent off six, which they were delighted with and asked for my bank account details to send the payment, boy do I feel good today.

So if like me you have been submitting work every week with nothing more than a polite yes keep them coming, they will eventually reward you.  :dance:

Bob
Hi, "Guest" long time no see, how are you

Oldboy

Well done bob.  :tup:

Have a wee dram to celebrate.  :2funny:

anglefire

Picked up our Caravan today.  :tup:

Going to give it a drive around tomorrow to try and get used to it before we go for a weekend trip. :dance:
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

ABERS

That's great news Bob, congratualtions :tup:

rksmith51

Quote from: Oldboy on November 13, 2010, 09:33:15 PM
Well done bob.  :tup:

Have a wee dram to celebrate.  :2funny:

Hic! funny you should say that oldboy  ;) Thanks Abers its nice when a day ends like this. This may be a bit corny but at this time of remberence, we have good days because of those that paid the ultimate price, thanks to all of them.
Hi, "Guest" long time no see, how are you

Eileen

Congratulations Bob.  :) And yes, we have a lot to be thankful for today.

skellum

Well done Bob.   :tup:   Hope the paper is paying a reasonable amount for your pictures as most of them are extremely tight when it comes to paying for them.

picsfor

Well done on getting the pictures used Bob.

For us amateurs - pictures in print is worth almost as much as the fee received.

As for today, we have a friend representing his branch of the military at Whitehall, and have other friends who will spend the day grieving over a son who made the ultimate sacrifice in Afghanistan.
We never really do forget...

Delamanda

Well done Bob - that must be a great feeling!

Something made me feel good yesterday (so hope it's still ok to post it here)  - I got my LRPS  :dance:,

It made me feel so good that I downed quite a lot of champagne so don't feel too good today ...

SimonW

Congratulations Del, well done indeed.
Simon Warren
(in Dunning, Scotland)

Hinfrance

Well done Del - is you panel online anywhere?
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Delamanda

Thanks both - I'm trying to upload it at the moment, but you know me and technology ???  Will post a link if I succeed.

ABERS

picsfor

Quote from: Delamanda on November 14, 2010, 03:32:15 PM
Something made me feel good yesterday (so hope it's still ok to post it here)  - I got my LRPS  :dance:,

It made me feel so good that I downed quite a lot of champagne so don't feel too good today ...

Congrats indeed. Better go and have a look at your submission...

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.