• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 249
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 77
  • Total: 77
If you would like to make a donation to help with the running costs of the site, then a donation button has been added to the bottom of the page.  Thanks.
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Best wishes Eileen

Started by ABERS, April 05, 2010, 08:43:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ABERS

I'm sure you will all want to wish Eileen all the best for her operation tomorrow, Wednesday. Not that you need to Eileen, but you'll come home a few stones lighter! :tup:

irv_b

Yes I hope all go well for you Eileen and you are up and about soon!
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

picsfor

Yes, without a doubt, best wishes Eileen.
Look forward to hearing all has gone OK and you are on the road to recovery - though i suspect not many pictures will get taken!  :(

hevans

Best of luck, although you shouldn't need it. Hope the op is routine and uneventful. Just lie back and enjoy the morphine!

Hugh :D

Steve McHale

Let me add my best wishes too Eileen.  It'll soon be over and you'll be back to galloping with the camera before you know it. 
Take care.
Steve

Bigbill

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU GIRLY !!!!!!

Shine On

Jonathan

Ooo yeah - all the best with that.  Hope it's one of the dullest days you have ;)
It's Guest's round

chris@seary.com

minky_monkey

Sarasocke

I wish you a speedy recovery, Eileen,  and look forward to seeing you soon!
Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

Sandy

All the best for the operation Elleen, and I hope you are soon back to taking loads of lovely photos again.

Sandy

Eileen

Goodness - just popped in to see what you were all up to and spotted this! Thanks very much all. Hope to be back fighting fit soon.

Just Dave

Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

spinner

Just back from a week away Eileen, didn't know you were going under the knife, glad to see you're back so I guess all went well. Speedy recovery.  :tup:
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

Graham

And BIG HUGS from me....if thats not being too familiar! :o
                Graham.
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.