• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 102
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 74
  • Total: 74
wex
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

What bemused you today?

Started by greypoint, August 24, 2009, 07:51:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarasocke

My husband just got back from Japan - he was in Nagoya.
Yesterday evening he was in a restaurant which served all kinds of pork.

Including :

Diaphragm
Uterus
Rectum
Bloodvessel
Large intestine
Throat gristle

Bon appetit !
Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

Graham

Quote from: Sarasocke on November 01, 2009, 03:49:05 PM
My husband just got back from Japan - he was in Nagoya.
Yesterday evening he was in a restaurant which served all kinds of pork.

Including :

Diaphragm
Uterus
Rectum
Bloodvessel
Large intestine
Throat gristle

Bon appetit !

Or sausages as their known over here! :2funny:
                          Graham.  :)
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Sarasocke

One of my colleagues where I used to work had been on a business trip to China. He told us about one of the items on the menu "pig's bottom". Must be similar to "rectum".

The mind boggles.  :o
Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

Hybridphotog

So.. when did original 'top 5' camera makers resort to advertising on the telly? :(

greypoint

bloomin' 'eck - I begrudge paying more than a tenner for a memory card these days ::)

picsfor

half a new lens, or a second flash gun...

i'll make do with my 2 x 4gb ultra IV's and a couple of 2gb ultra III's for absolute reserves

Alfonso_Frisk

The mind boggles.
And I bet all that money spent improves the photography ten fold eh ?
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/nosmo_king2007
http://www.seateamimages.com/search.php
Wine improves with age, The older I get the more I like it.

Oldboy

Never give up hope!  ::)

A Volkswagen van stolen 35 years ago in Washington state has been found in a shipping container bound for The Netherlands.
Reports in the Spokesman-Review newspaper revealed customs officers found the 1965 van when they opened a shipping container at the Los Angeles/Long Beach seaport.
They checked the vehicle identification number and discovered it was listed as stolen.

picsfor

And what's more, the VW Van is probably worth more today then when it was purchased (or stolen)  :)

Hybridphotog

A conversation between the manageress and some alleged regular customers, overheard in the shop today..:

"We like your shop, we hope you don't close down or nothing."
'That's nice. Are you coming to our late-night opening thing on Thursday? We'll be having some sort of deals on all day as well, you know?'
"Oh no, no, we don't like coming here too often."

... wtf? ???

Oldboy

Out early this morning and on the hill at 06:30am to catch the sunrise as it poked through the fog/mist. Alas, clouds came across and blocked the sun and the fog/mist remained until about 09:30. I couldn't see the clouds due to the fog, but could see the moon until the clouds covered it at 08:00am.  >:(

picsfor

excellent - i've had the clip from when he first performed that at the montreaux rose festival, but that version is soooo much funnier.

Thanks for posting the link.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.