• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 70
  • Total: 70
aliexpress
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Poll for Insects

Started by Oldboy, June 02, 2009, 12:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Please vote for your favourite photo.

guy1970 - Hiding

2 (15.4%)
irv_b - Relaxing

4 (30.8%)
Colin - Resting

0 (0%)
stevebedder -

0 (0%)
Oldboy - Mating Damselflies

5 (38.5%)
jimthetrain - DeBugged

2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: June 08, 2009, 12:06:50 PM

Oldboy

Poll now open.
Good luck all.  :2funny:

Oldboy

Just given my vote to guy1970, as it's a cracking shot and unusual angel. Well done all.  :tup:

guy1970

Quote from: Oldboy on June 03, 2009, 03:47:53 PM
Just given my vote to guy1970, as it's a cracking shot and unusual angel. Well done all.  :tup:

Thanks Oldboy, you got my vote this week as I know how difficult it is to get these shots, great focus.

Although jimthetrain almost turned my choice around with his interesting but hilarious take on the subject.

Some great shots from all, fast little buggers insect aren't they - or not in the case of jim's image.

Just got to focus on something for this weeks comp now.
Guy

skellum

Just had a look at the entries for this week. For me ( A personal view ) Guy 1977 & Old Boy's shots are the pick of the bunch, Irv's is a good composition but seems to be over sharpened.
Still can't decide between Guy & Old Boy. :legit:

skellum

Well Done Old Boy, you have won again. Now we need a theme for this week !

stevebedder

Well Done OldBoy - cracking shot!

guy1970

Congrats on the win Oldboy. Great shot.
Guy

Oldboy

Thanks all.  :tup:
Was going to set one up yesterday, but my internet connect was playing up.  :(

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.