• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 61
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 37
  • Total: 37
millets
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Sad news

Started by Mick, October 04, 2009, 06:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick

You might have already seen this in the shoutbox.

The very sad news that one of our members, and long time member of DCM Peter Jackson suddenly passed away on Friday.  He will be sadly missed.  My Sincere condolences to his family and friends.

Thanks to John Fanning for letting us know.
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Eileen

Such a shock. My thoughts are with his family.

Bigbill

Hello from Saddened Sheffield.

To the friends,family and those who have had contact with Peter,my deepest and most sincere condolences.

Bill Stewardson

greypoint

Oldboy

I was reading a post by him the other day! Very sad. Great photographer and perfect gent.  :'(

anglefire

Very sad news indeed - I'd not had the pleasure of meeting him, but my condolences go out to all his family and friends.
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

Nemesis

Such shocking and sad news.  Sincere condolences to Peter's family at this time.

minky_monkey

I`d just like to echo the previous sentiments, and offer my condolences to his family and friends.

oRGie

skellum

A very talented photographer who will be missed....

picsfor

Sudden and tragic do not do that news justice.

Peter will be sorely missed. Never met him - but never failed to read one of his posts or give his web activities a look.

BlueOnBlue

A great gentleman, who gave me help and friendship. The world will be a lesser place with his departure. My sincere condolences to all his family and friends.

Forseti

Like many, I never had the opportunity of meeting Peter personally but always found his moderation of the DCM forum to be both fair and honest and for this he will be sadly missed. My condolences go out to his family and to those who had the pleasure of knowing him as a friend.
Canon 7D,  Canon SX1 IS, EF100 f/2.8 USM Macro, EF70-200 f/4 L IS USM, EF17-40 f/4 L USM, Sigma 50mm f/1.4 EX DG HSM, Canon Speedlite 580EX MkII

"Everyone can take a great picture with digital, the knack is to take two" - David Bailey

ABERS

Peter's voice was always one of calm and reason when he moderated the DCM forum. Always helpful and quick to advise. His signature, "Lord please help me to be the man my dog thinks I am", exemplifies his impish sense of humour and close relationship with his Jack Russell, whom he lost just several weeks ago.

Sincere condolences to his wife, family and close friends.

wendoureecat

My condolences to his family I am sorry for their loss. Peter will be sadly missed.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.