• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 167
  • Total: 167
wex
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Royal Photographic Society Workshops

Started by Soodge, February 23, 2012, 10:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soodge

Hello all,

Am thinking of booking onto a couple of the RPS workshops that they run and wondered if anyone on here had been on any? If so, which ones and what did you think?

Sorry if the question has already been asked. I did search but couldn't find anything!!

Thanks in advance.

SJ
Great photography is about depth of feeling.......not depth of field! [Peter Adams]

www.sjlphotography.co.uk - it's a work in progress!

Soodge

Great photography is about depth of feeling.......not depth of field! [Peter Adams]

Oldboy

irv_b

Actually have a word with Delamanda I think she is quite well involved with the photojournalism  group in London for the RPS.
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

ABERS

Hello all,

Am thinking of booking onto a couple of the RPS workshops that they run and wondered if anyone on here had been on any? If so, which ones and what did you think?

Sorry if the question has already been asked. I did search but couldn't find anything!!

Thanks in advance.

I'm a member of the RPS but I haven't attended any of their workshops, so I can't really comment on them.

If you're going to Focus at the NEC in a few days time, the RPS has a stand there, Stand C60,

Here are brief details of what is arranged over the four days:

TALKS –  including Brian Griffin HonFRPS on Birmingham and the Black Country;  Dawn McKeown FRPS - Becoming a Fellow and running a successful studio in 2012; Peter Hayes ARPS, Multimedia and Narrative; and others including Mike Hallett, Tony Kaye, Tessa Mills, Clive Hayes, and Roger Reynolds.  For full details and timings click here:

http://tinyurl.com/6n3sh7o

ASSESSMENTS - We are assessing LRPS applications on Sunday and Monday in Suite 20, so please feel free to come and join us and see why over 500 people apply each year. The sessions are free to observe. For full details click here:  www.rps.org/events/view/2226

ARPS AND FRPS SHOWINGS - Roger Reynolds HonFRPS, will be talking about two successful ARPS and FRPS portfolios in Suite 20 on Sunday, 1-2pm. Admission is free.

Portfolio Reviews – with Roger Reynolds HonFRPS and Robert Gates ARPS on Sunday, 4.15-5.45pm.

Hope this is of interest and use.

ABERS

Hello all,

Thanks in advance.

I'm a member of the RPS but I haven't attended any of their workshops, so I can't really comment on them.

If you're going to Focus at the NEC in a few days time, the RPS has a stand there, Stand C60, someone there would be of help, ask for Roger Reynolds, say Alan Abercrombie reccomended him!

Here are brief details of what is arranged over the four days:

TALKS –  including Brian Griffin HonFRPS on Birmingham and the Black Country;  Dawn McKeown FRPS - Becoming a Fellow and running a successful studio in 2012; Peter Hayes ARPS, Multimedia and Narrative; and others including Mike Hallett, Tony Kaye, Tessa Mills, Clive Hayes, and Roger Reynolds.  For full details and timings click here:

http://tinyurl.com/6n3sh7o

ASSESSMENTS - We are assessing LRPS applications on Sunday and Monday in Suite 20, so please feel free to come and join us and see why over 500 people apply each year. The sessions are free to observe. For full details click here:  www.rps.org/events/view/2226

ARPS AND FRPS SHOWINGS - Roger Reynolds HonFRPS, will be talking about two successful ARPS and FRPS portfolios in Suite 20 on Sunday, 1-2pm. Admission is free.

Portfolio Reviews – with Roger Reynolds HonFRPS and Robert Gates ARPS on Sunday, 4.15-5.45pm.

Hope this is of interest and use.

Soodge

Thanks Abers - it sure is. Such a shame I can't get time off work to go along to the event otherwise I would be there with bells on! Will do a google search and see if I can find anything else out.

Thanks All!!

ABERS

Here's a day that maybe of interest to anyone in the Southwest who has the urge to go freelance.

http://www.rps.org/events/view/1140

picsfor

Have looked at the courses, but i found the local tog club, and meeting up with other togs more useful (and fun).
That's not to say i haven't done any workshops - i've just found i get more from the clubs and meeting up with other togs.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.